Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having worked as a steward at The Den, I didn't actually find Millwall fans that bad...but then I kept my mouth shut
I've met a few Millwall fans through work and they were all surprisingly good.. Almost as if they were trying to counter the club image. Tried to find out more one day about the club's background and they told me a lot of the fans arrived via Glasgow when a large number moved to work some factories,around Isle of Dogs, jam factory think he said in early 1900s. Never heard that before or since but that's what they said.

I think their out of town fans generally have to be more scouse than the locals to be accepted and why they tend to be a lot more weirder. I often get asked " red or blue" living on the south coast now. You can see the sense of relief when you say blue. The fans are a bit like the media darlings in that they all subscribe to the " best fans in der world lar" mantra and they will never change as they never get called out on anything.

I think their out of town fans generally have to be more scouse than the locals to be accepted and why they tend to be a lot more weirder. I often get asked " red or blue" living on the south coast now. You can see the sense of relief when you say blue. The fans are a bit like the media darlings in that they all subscribe to the " best fans in der world lar" mantra and they will never change as they never get called out on anything.

Pretentious

All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck Madrid.

However, we have absolutely got to win the league. Oh, and I hope Chelsea win the FA Cup.
What-The-Fuck.gif

You've got their number !

All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck Madrid.

However, we have absolutely got to win the league. Oh, and I hope Chelsea win the FA Cup.
Saying how you feel without following the crowd on here, I respect that. You will win the league by the way, even if you lose a game your goal difference is comfortably superior at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.