Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying how you feel without following the crowd on here, I respect that. You will win the league by the way, even if you lose a game your goal difference is comfortably superior at this stage.

well there is currently 1 decent dipper supporting poster on the forum ( not you btw ) so is that a fair representation of your " supporters " ?

I'm just glad the rags didn't get to the cup final instead of Chelsea.
I'd have wanted the rags to win.

I might be wrong, according to transfermarket.com, he was bought for £12 mil, I think he stayed 4 seasons for 80k a week (estimated) so that is £28,640,000 combined fee and wages.
Sold for £120 mil, take off his costs, leaves £91,360,000. VVD was bought for £75 mil, been her 4 seasons at 150k a week (estimated), so combined VVD has cost them £106,620,000. So buying VVD alone are at a £14,840,000 nevermind all this coutinho money bought x,y,z.
I might be wrong, according to transfermarket.com, he was bought for £12 mil, I think he stayed 4 seasons for 80k a week (estimated) so that is £28,640,000 combined fee and wages.
Sold for £120 mil, take off his costs, leaves £91,360,000. VVD was bought for £75 mil, been her 4 seasons at 150k a week (estimated), so combined VVD has cost them £106,620,000. So buying VVD alone are at a £14,840,000 nevermind all this coutinho money bought x,y,z.

What they all seem to forget. A good chunk of the Courtinho fee will have been based on performance. He’s stunk the place out, so they’ll have only got the base figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.