Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re undeniably a great team currently, but if we hold them off again this season that’ll be one league title in 33 years which is laughably bad really when you think of the resources at their disposal over that time.
Tbf to them, they have won a Champions' League title, an FA Cup and how many League Cups now under Klopp?

The Dippers hate us with a passion because we constantly deprive them of what they want more than anything in the world , they would trade their lucky cups and their european royalty for just one more league title so they can taunt the Rags.
Its what weirdo Dipper plastic fans do , they love to wind up opposing supporters because they have been so irrelevant for decades , they win a couple of cups and they are in everyone's face and exactly why they are universally despised by match going football supporters of other clubs.
The Dippers are hated but not because of jealousy of their success , but because of their horrible plastic fans
Exactly. I mean, as a bluenose i hate them anyway, but I hated the rags more in the '90s. However, social media has made me hate Liverpool and their **** fans even more. There are a few nice ones out there but the majority of the ones on social media think everyone else is dirt on their shoes. Oh, big deal, you support a team who win trophies, so fucking what? It does not make you a better person than me. We will all end up as ashes and dust.

Be happy about a win but don't fucking rub it in people's faces and taunt them. Oh, I forgot, it's 'banter'. I thought 'banter' was meant to be friendly teasing between mates, not Munich songs.

In fairness, I remember us emptying a service station on the way back from the 99 play off final. It made a change from the service stations robbing us!
See my reply a page back, seen city fans rip a cig machine off a wall, but never seen it be a competion to see who could nick the most

As a liverpool fan I wish to congratulate man city on another incredible title triumph.This is in my opinion the best liverpool side ever but unfortunately as a liverpool fan , this has coincided with in my opinion the greatest top tier English side ever( points totals prove this)
Congrats city

You don't have to be nice guy to be a brilliant manager. I have heard from a very solid source (and LFC season-ticket holder) that Klopp has been brutal and ruthless behind the scenes and when he first came in a lot of people disliked him at the club. His exact comment was: "Don't get taken in by all the smiles." But, like Bobby Manc with us, he has shaken the place to the rafters. Personally I think Klopp is right up there as one of the greatest managers, not least because of what he achieved at Dortmund.
Of course. The best managers are ruthless bastards, they have to be. Guardiola, Trogdor the Ferginator, Mourinho before he went down the pan, Wenger, Shankly, hell, even Kendall had his moments with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.