Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
'City will never be considered a big club until they win the Champions League.' Do you agree with Spitty?

View attachment 44439
When you look it at like that, then yes we do need bring home a european trophy or two. It may never come though. As we know football teams go in circles but hopefully our time will go on for another couple of years and we finally win in Europe. I have to say Dippers, Rags and to a lesser degree Chrelsea have a mighty impressive trophy cabinet.

He's got shorts on but maybe it was hot in there. Then holds up a scarf and starts singing YNWA. He's a sad sack sorry that's my opinion.
He is doing a blog like many young people do. He loves his club, he doesn’t come across as entitled etc and congratulated City a few times. He even coined a phrase “Manchester City doing Manchester City things“. Anyway lets leave it there.

He’s a part of their cult.

Funnily enough I see plenty of England flags and know plenty of Evertonians who go to England games.

Why is it just the reds of Merseyside who think like this?

I think there is an element of we do the opposite of them just to be different. But like most scousers I moved away in the mid 80s and saw the effects of unemployment etc but it wasn't just confined to liverpool by any means( or even just the north). We just got on with it and developed a life outside the city.
Am not saying no evertonians think the same as them, but there is no real scouse not english rhetoric within.

I...sort of like this , it shows why the dippers are detested ...its the deluded arrogance.

When I say "job done" I mean in the sense that minimal expectations were met. Remember: for a brief period on Sunday, there was a very real chance that City might have finished the season empty handed.

To win just the title is a failure for them. To have won nothing would have been absolutely catastrophic. Their pitch invasion wasn't because they had won, it was relief that they stopped us from winning.

Because their club has no soul or identity of it's own, they can't enjoy the win for itself. They have to live through other clubs' emotions. Their small club mentality means that winning for them is just about rubbing their opponents faces in it. That's why they get so annoyed when we don't react, or when other fans treat them and their achievements with the indifference they deserve.

When did they ever not react.?

My mates a Chelsea season ticket holder

Said there game was shit and the whole stadium more interested on city's game

He said the atmosphere for evey city goal was electric and they didn't stop singing "come on city "

They detest Liverpool
With good reason. Liverpool's hierarchy at the time tried to blame the Heysel disaster on Chelsea fans, whom they also labelled far right skinheads. Still unacknowledged and no apologies to note.

It's alright they are not English they are scouse.
They may indeed think that but why are they happy to take the English benefits. Wish they would annex themselves and see how they would cope with independence. They would be like a third world country in a matter of weeks. Utter vermin.

I think it's important to distinguish between LFC and Scoucers they are not the same, if that were the case Everton would be similar, Everton's fan base like Cities is mainly made up of locals or people who have family connections to the City, LFC has become a substitute quasi religious cult for the easily lead and the hard of thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.