Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the club and city council are working on a way to remember this on Sunday.
Probably fire 39 rockets at the Liver Buildings !
Only because they've been called out for it. At every other opportunity they've tried to airbrush it from history.

There is absolutely no way a victory parade should be held side-by-side with an act of remembrance for the unlawful killings of 39 innocent football fans.

Imagine if Everton held a victory parade on the anniversary of Hillsborough???

SHIT STAIN OF A CLUB!!!

It's the hypocrisy and irony of what they say that confuses me.
In his twitter account he threatens to ban anyone who refers to alcohol in comments, but in his bio describes himself as a beer hooligan?
In this interview he says why they boo the anthem, then explains how the term scouse he finds offensive. Then babbles on about scouse not english. It's why it's hard to keep up with them

He’s a part of their cult.

Funnily enough I see plenty of England flags and know plenty of Evertonians who go to England games.

Why is it just the reds of Merseyside who think like this?

The last few days there have been a lot of toxcity from Liverpool PR muppets and their fans on social media against City, they're clearly not taking our title win well. We gave them a lot of hope tbf.
The only way it could have been better was if the comeback was later in the game, but other than that we absolutely ruined their league season in perfect fashion in 5.5 minutes on Sunday and it was glorious!

Apparently Chelsea fans singing come on City after we equalised on Sunday. So no love for Liverpool there.

My mates a Chelsea season ticket holder

Said there game was shit and the whole stadium more interested on city's game

He said the atmosphere for evey city goal was electric and they didn't stop singing "come on city "

They detest Liverpool

Only because they've been called out for it. At every other opportunity they've tried to airbrush it from history.

There is absolutely no way a victory parade should be held side-by-side with an act of remembrance for the unlawful killings of 39 innocent football fans.

Imagine if Everton held a victory parade on the anniversary of Hillsborough???

SHIT STAIN OF A CLUB!!!
Like the rags. The first to jump on any perceived lack of respect towards something they are commemorating, but are the first to show a lack of respect themselves. Like when the rags insisted on shoving their sponsors down our throats in the Munich anniversary after City has agreed to no sponsors. And I seem to remember City being the opponents for an important Hillsborough anniversary too, only to have the impeccable observed commemoration thrown back in our faces by their feral fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.