Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some twat on their forum saying how he could not understand how the Wolves fans were slagging them and that if the dippers had of won the prem they would of seen them lift the trophy and all that would go with it and what an amazing experience it would of been for the Wolves fans. They are this deluded, they have absolutely no self awarness at all of not only what they are but of what everyone else thinks of them.
Apparently Chelsea fans singing come on City after we equalised on Sunday. So no love for Liverpool there.

It's the hypocrisy and irony of what they say that confuses me.
In his twitter account he threatens to ban anyone who refers to alcohol in comments, but in his bio describes himself as a beer hooligan?
In this interview he says why they boo the anthem, then explains how the term scouse he finds offensive. Then babbles on about scouse not english. It's why it's hard to keep up with them

Another touch of class from these self-righteous cunts.

Fancy scheduling the trophy parade for this Sunday - 37 year Anniversary of Heysel.

Disgusting.
Apparently the club and city council are working on a way to remember this on Sunday.
Probably fire 39 rockets at the Liver Buildings !

There was some twat on their forum saying how he could not understand how the Wolves fans were slagging them and that if the dippers had of won the prem they would of seen them lift the trophy and all that would go with it and what an amazing experience it would of been for the Wolves fans. They are this deluded, they have absolutely no self awarness at all of not only what they are but of what everyone else thinks of them.
They seriously thought the Wolves fans would have loved to stay behind and watched them lift the trophy?
What fucking planet do these people come from, 'cos it is not planet earth, that much I know.

The arrogance and conceit amongst them is absolutely mind-blowing. I've never known a set of supporters like them.
By their logic, if I win the lottery this weekend and buy a huge mansion deep in the English countryside, I shall invite all my former working class neighbours, with their 9 to 5's jobs, their mortgages, household debts etc, to come out and see me enjoying being a member of the privileged few with my new-found wealth. It would lift the spirits of my old neighbours to see how well I've done for myself.

What a fucking bunch of sad, delusional people they truly are.

This is the sort of behavior that turns people against them, they believe that they are beyond reproach and that any actions can be justified, and that's why i fear even more violence from them, I know the Sun got it wrong and are quite rightly boycotted but this should not be an excuse to gag the media

https://pressgazette.co.uk/reach-pa...ed-over-column-criticising-liverpool-fc-fans/
Nothing he said was inaccurate- they did fight with Roma fans and they did attack the team coach. And they do scare the living daylights out of people. They just start a witch hunt on anyone who dares call them out. And will turn everything back to Hillsborough.

Everyone hates everyone, it’s the English way, if your neighbour got a new Porsche and then totaled it the next day, we would all laugh our nads off

In his twitter account he threatens to ban anyone who refers to alcohol in comments, but in his bio describes himself as a beer hooligan?
In this interview he says why they boo the anthem, then explains how the term scouse he finds offensive. Then babbles on about scouse not english. It's why it's hard to keep up with them

The guy is right. He actually admits the city is basically ‘ Irish ‘ at heart.
Explains the booing of the national anthem, the hatred towards the rest of England and a city like no other mentality. They genuinely believe Thatcher only shut down factories and industry in Liverpool and nowhere else. They love to portray themselves as victims and over time they are getting worse and worse.
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. No wonder English football fans despise them.

Last edited:

Much as I dislike Evans (and most of what he has written about City) a lot of what he says here is factually true and is hard to disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.