Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two blokes at work are Liverpool fans (despite neither being born or ever living within 50 miles of Liverpool). One goes to a game or two a year, the other went in the 70s and 80s but hasn't been since. We've been having ongoing discussions about football for years as the rivalry between our clubs has increased.

Monday morning they were both waiting for me and shook my hand and congratulated me. As we discussed Sunday it turns out that one of them was at York races and the other was watching a holiday program with his Mrs as they saw the City goals come through.

Imagine saying you "support" a club and not even watching the game on a day like that. I can't remember the last City game I didn't watch or listen to live, by whatever means, let alone a title decider. That sums up large sections of their "support".

This means less, not more, in my experience. These plastics have no concept whatsoever of how it feels to win a trophy after your whole supporting life has been about relegations and piss-taking.

So that's another made up trophy...

"Best half of a season ever"

Don't even think that's correct either going off the replies to the tweet
I noticed the tosser excluded our 100 point season because "We won it easily".
Ah well I guess that's the quad achieved with the "Net Spend" Trophy and "The best run-in in a competitive season" trophies in the bag...

They are so jealous of our success; totally blinkered and believe all the crap that is published in the media. And they are scared that we will be globally bigger than them not only because of our success in winning trophies but the way we play the game. Also they ignore the fact that their club 'cheat' the drug testing regime by them claiming that asthma is rampant in the Anfield setup.
Indeed - I have mentioned previously how they just lie to themselves.

This post from the RAWK cesspit is one of many that are examples of another regular theme that you see on there:

"
Walshy nMe®
  • Pretty in Pink. Predicted Chelsea 4 or 5 or 6, Barnsley 0 but not proud of that fact.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #26691 on: Today at 07:59:19 am »

Quote from: jillc on Yesterday at 10:19:35 pm
In which case, it will be the day I bow out.
I’m pretty close now mate to be honest.

It feels so hypocritical saying I’ll leave when Klopp leaves or I’ll leave if we win the quad this year. Because it sounds pathetic really.

But I’m at the end of my love now.

This season has been amazing again, but I’m almost 40 and this isn’t the game I fell in love with. I can’t imagine what the older boys think.

Part of me wishes I could just switch off Monday morning after the parade and take up fishing every weekend."

Diddums - not exactly mentality monsters are they - they are going to give up being fans and watching football if the 'authorities' don't act to make sure that things are loaded in their favour. There are lots of these wankers on there.

FFS - could you imagine these fanny wipes having to deal with being a loyal fan during our yoyo years or when we were in the old 3rd division.

Bunch of self-entitled cunts - and most don't even go to the games just have collective wanks online

Last edited:
What's with the different fonts on that shite RAWK forum, making my eyes bleed.
As with their fans, the RAWK website's software is living in the past.

For nerds:
They are on a version 2.0.x of the SMF platform, which was 1st released 11 years ago.
The latest semi-major point release was 2.1 in Feb 2022.
So it's been 11 years of bug fixes/minor updates.
And by heck it's god awful on a mobile.

I am a sicko I know but I have really enjoyed reading the RAWK Man City thread in the last few days. It is just a constant recycle centre of bitterness comprising mainly the heart breaking insults of 'They didn't get many at their parade' which we have every year seen as we have a parade every year! Also 'sports washing' which half of the users on there don't seem to understand the meaning of but use anyway to try and fit in.

The Scousers really are an uneducated bunch of unwashed arse merchants aren't they, what a time to be a City fan absolutely loving every minute of it!

Indeed - I have mentioned previously how they just lie to themselves.

This post from the RAWK cesspit is one of many that are examples of another regular theme that you see on there:

"
Walshy nMe®
  • Pretty in Pink. Predicted Chelsea 4 or 5 or 6, Barnsley 0 but not proud of that fact.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #26691 on: Today at 07:59:19 am »

Quote from: jillc on Yesterday at 10:19:35 pm

I’m pretty close now mate to be honest.

It feels so hypocritical saying I’ll leave when Klopp leaves or I’ll leave if we win the quad this year. Because it sounds pathetic really.

But I’m at the end of my love now.

This season has been amazing again, but I’m almost 40 and this isn’t the game I fell in love with. I can’t imagine what the older boys think.

Part of me wishes I could just switch off Monday morning after the parade and take up fishing every weekend."

Diddums - not exactly mentality monsters are they - they are going to give up being fans and watching football if the 'authorities' don't act to make sure that things are loaded in their favour. There are lots of these wankers on there.

FFS - could you imagine these fanny wipes having to deal with being a loyal fan during our yoyo years or when we were in the old 3rd division.

Bunch of self-entitled cunts - and most don't even go to the games just have collective wanks online
Wow.

They'd be utterly suicidal if the'yd had to endure the 2006/7 season under Pearce.

Fucking plastic Liverpool fans are doing my nut in. I've just had to pull up a decent lad online as I just got fed up with him posting shite about us. First it was a picture of our bus with no fans on the parade with one from when they won the European cup. Then he posted we spent 200 million this season. Told him 100 on Jack with 80 recouped through sales so actually only 20 million spent. Next it's " You've just spent 51 million on Halland and 31 million in fees". I told him don't forget the wages, then added 47 million for Diaz, what about his fees and wages or don't they count,? Honestly they're like fucking spoilt kids. This fucker is SIXTY is a Mancunian, lives in Baguely and I bet he's never been to Anfield in his life! He's a cracking bloke apart from being part of the cult, they're weird as fuck, obsessed with us.

its because they got a fantastic squad, players and managers and according to many the best they’ve ever had, they are devastated this team can never be called the greatest English team or Prem team ever because no matter how good they might be we have dominated during this time in their history
Just listen to them they’ve always got to be or have the best and they simply can’t claim any of that on this side BECAUSE OF US

they hate us with a passion and the only thing that creates that level of hatred is jealousy

oh and I’m fuckin loving it

Wow.

They'd be utterly suicidal if the'yd had to endure the 2006/7 season under Pearce.
Absolutely!!!

But seriously, there are loads of them blathering on about how they will stop watching football if action is not taken to stop CITY etc.

Part of them lying to themselves is all the sports-washing bollocks they put forward as reasons and - just ignoring the truth - they need to scream that we were 'proven guilty' re FFP and only got away with it on a technicality. They are so desperate for the PL investigation to respond to the pressure that the yank owners will be applying.

The reality - that they cannot face - is that they are just sad lightweights that mistake being part of a cult on RAWK as akin to being a football fan.

Once they sink back to mid-table mediocrity they probably will indeed - stop watching football - but only because they are shallow self-entitled fanny wipes with no understanding of what being a genuine fan is about and have no backbone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.