Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sides to every coin mate no videos doesn’t mean they didn’t - they just didn’t post them get real and don’t believe all the bollocks you hear - too gullible pal
So instead of going off what actual evidence we do have, you’re saying it happened to madrid we just haven’t seen it? Why was madrids stairwells clear but liverpools packed? More people in then there should be….. this isn’t bollocks we’ve heard it’s videos and evidence like the stairs that show, a large part of yesterdays mess is people trying to jib in despite their history. I’m delighted the police were heavy handed. Bunch of cunts deserve it

Am in Paris this weekend and actually the dippers have genuine reason to complain - the police and organisers were shite - it wasn’t an issue of ‘fake tickets’ even genuine ticketed fans got turned away - we had the same issue at RolandGarros the other night - massive queues shit organisation - give Paris a wide berth
If city had got there we’d have had a similar experience - plainly the frogs couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery
There definitely was an issue with fake tickets as hundreds of genuine tickets were denied entry but the Liverpool end was still full, probably more than their allocation, clearly visible on the TV screens. It appears the fakes got in early and the stadium organisers couldn’t spot them hence causing the problem. This is down to those not buying tickets through genuine routes, the stadium being shite, UEFA being greedy (not giving a big enough allocation) and the police not realising what could happen.

Is it possible that people with genuine tickets were turned away because there were fake duplicates that were allowed in, so when the genuine fan arrived at the turnstiles, they were already shown as having used the ticket? I don't know how these things work.

Dear Gordon go and suck you weren’t there you just sit by your computer writing utter bill I is - get a life and stop watching those videos -
Stop watching the videos as it shows Liverpool fans being, well, erm scumbag Liverpool fans as per. Madrid end was full and ready for kick off. Again why is that? Because they didn’t turn up in their masses trying to get in without tickets.

Maybe I’m asking for a bit too much but after a week that’s seen us come back from 2-0 down to retain our title. A week in which we’ve had a fabulous victory parade; signed Erling Haaland and seen the dippers quadruple become a domestic double would it be wrong for me to hope it fucking pisses down all afternoon in Liverpool?

No I hope a monsoon of biblical proportions sweeps in from the river fucking Mersey for the next 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.