Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they did have some sostop your nonsense if you weren’t there you don’t know so I’d do one mate - I know some dippers are trouble as are city fans but genuine kids mothers and fathers are gassed without sue cause or reason - don’t listen to the bollocks spouted by eufa or the French - they are lying
20 minutes before the 8pm kick off the Madrid end was full but the Liverpool end was half empty.

What does that tell you?

City v Liverpool in Paris would have been carnage. The pure poison of the LFC fans and the toxic French police in a shithole of a city already dominated by local street gangs. I will never go back to Paris based on previous visits.

That's why I avoid European games like the plague, especially away. A football game just isn't worth putting yourself through that stress, hassle and potential danger. We are still viewed by Europe as hooligans due to decades when we were so are treated accordingly. The local police mainly hate us and are itching for a fight, as are every local nut job. Add in the ultra element that every foreign club seems to have who still see smashing the English "Hooligans" as a major scalp, even when the majority of fans are middle aged and elderly shirters or women and kids and it's a nightmare.

True about Paris too, gangs of street urchins looking to beat and rob you and the French just don't like us, it's always been that way there. The local plods first reaction to anything is to fire tear gas and start swinging batons.

While reluctantly I do have some sympathy for genuine Liverpool's fans caught up in this shitstorm it wasn't helped by the 90% feral element of their fanbase who see it as their right to jib into games and couldn't give a fuck who suffers in the process as long as it isn't them individually. Once it is they scream, cry and shout they're innocent. Just like prison, where everyone claims innocence, every Liverpool game where it goes disastrously wrong is full of innocent loveable little scouse wags just there for the crack la. Yeah pull the other one.

Maybe I’m asking for a bit too much but after a week that’s seen us come back from 2-0 down to retain our title. A week in which we’ve had a fabulous victory parade; signed Erling Haaland and seen the dippers quadruple become a domestic double would it be wrong for me to hope it fucking pisses down all afternoon in Liverpool?

Am in Paris this weekend and actually the dippers have genuine reason to complain - the police and organisers were shite - it wasn’t an issue of ‘fake tickets’ even genuine ticketed fans got turned away - we had the same issue at RolandGarros the other night - massive queues shit organisation - give Paris a wide berth
If city had got there we’d have had a similar experience - plainly the frogs couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery
I don’t doubt that the organisation would have been a shambles and, personally speaking, no amount of money would persuade me to spend an evening in Saint Denis as the place is the absolute pits.

But a large number of ticketless fans did try to break into the stadium and issues with fake tickets would have exacerbated the underlying lack of organisation. However the media will never call out the behaviour of ticketless, drunken Liverpool fans, nor Klopp for encouraging them to travel to Paris. Absolutely no connection will be made between last night’s piss poor behaviour and other tragedies.

Frankly, given the cocktail of pissed up scousers, Saint Denis and the French riot police I’m surprised that everybody seemed to have gotten out of there in one piece.

Actually they did have some sostop your nonsense if you weren’t there you don’t know so I’d do one mate - I know some dippers are trouble as are city fans but genuine kids mothers and fathers are gassed without sue cause or reason - don’t listen to the bollocks spouted by eufa or the French - they are lying
So you WERE there, were you? If not then you have no idea what you're talking about. I lived in Paris for 4 years and always found the police to be charming, no-nonsense but fair. This shit follows Liverpool wherever they go. These are the fans that bleated for 30 years about Hillsborough, which they created by TURNING UP WITHOUT TICKETS, then Heysel, today of which is the anniversary but I'll bet few Liverpool fans at the match knew that, then THEIR OWN CITY after WINNING the title. So if reports are flawed it's not really surprising is it? They have a reputation for a reason.

Another word on the police, we let too much shit go here, too many goody goodies who want to give them a 2nd chance, and a 3rd, and a 4th...I know a local teen who was caught shoplifting 17 TIMES before she got a custodial. Another story, but if you don't nip trouble in the bud, as the French police do, this is what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.