Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the videos of Madrid fans causing trouble or getting tear gassed?

What? There isn't any?

Well what a surprise.
Two sides to every coin mate no videos doesn’t mean they didn’t - they just didn’t post them get real and don’t believe all the bollocks you hear - too gullible pal

So you WERE there, were you? If not then you have no idea what you're talking about. I lived in Paris for 4 years and always found the police to be charming, no-nonsense but fair. This shit follows Liverpool wherever they go. These are the fans that bleated for 30 years about Hillsborough, which they created by TURNING UP WITHOUT TICKETS, then Heysel, today of which is the anniversary but I'll bet few Liverpool fans at the match knew that, then THEIR OWN CITY after WINNING the title. So if reports are flawed it's not really surprising is it? They have a reputation for a reason.

Another word on the police, we let too much shit go here, too many goody goodies who want to give them a 2nd chance, and a 3rd, and a 4th...I know a local teen who was caught shoplifting 17 TIMES before she got a custodial. Not irfanuse a Another story, but if you don't nip trouble in the bud, as the French police do, this is what happens.
That my friend is utter garbage - the shots of the policewoman just spraying gas for the fun of it ffs - they could not organise anything - they are an utter shambles

Police treated Liverpool fans differently we hear.
I wonder why?
Lest we forget.
29/05/1985
RIP
These fans went to a match and were killed by Liverpool fans behaviour.

Rocco Acerra,
Bruno Balli,
Alfons Bos,
Giancarlo Bruschera,
Andrea Casula,
Giovanni Casula,
Nino Cerullo,
Willy Chielens,
Giuseppina Conti,
Dirk Daeninckx,
Dionisio Fabbro,
Jacques François,
Eugenio Gagliano,
Francesco Galli,
Giancarlo Gonnelli,
Alberto Guarini,
Giovacchino Landini,
Roberto Lorentini,
Barbara Lusci,
Franco Martelli,
Loris Messore,
Gianni Mastroiaco,
Sergio Bastino Mazzino,
Luciano Rocco Papaluca,
Luigi Pidone,
Benito Pistolato,
Patrick Radcliffe,
Domenico Ragazzi,
Antonio Ragnanese,
Claude Robert,
Mario Ronchi,
Domenico Russo,
Tarcisio Salvi,
Gianfranco Sarto,
Amedeo Giuseppe Spolaore,
Mario Spanu,
Tarcisio Venturin,
Jean Michel Walla,
Claudio Zavaroni,
RIP

Anyway the big question to come from last night, which no one appears to have asked......

Did Trent Alexander Armstrong get a death threat?

Can’t stand our media. If they’re not blaming UEFA’s organisation and planning, they’re feeling sorry for fans that bought fake tickets and had their day ruined. For fuck’s sake, they will have known they were fake tickets, they were trying to blag their way in ffs. There is even a comment going round social media of a fan receiving their fake tickets and saying how real they look.
Fucking bunch of cult scam artists. Bin dipping their way in to see their God's.

All the way to Paris
To lose the Champions League
Crying in the stands
Coughing in the streets
Real scored the first one
Salah didn't score
City won the title
? (last line anyone)

Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez
Allez, Allez, Allez

edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
xx.gif

Re: CLF: Liverpool FC 0 vs 1 Real Madrid C.F. Vini jr ‘58

« Reply #1178 on: Today at 09:05:01 am »

One of "those games". Unfortunately it happened in a major final.
Well done to Real Madrid.
However, no way are they the best team in Europe.

No, they'll be the best team in the world™ when they win the FIFA Club World Cup la
Don't forget, this was the 4th placed team from England against the 2nd placed team from Spain. The winners have actually won their league this season; the runners-up again haven't won their league this season.

Champions League my arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.