Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After studying countless videos, reading all the media posts, watching interviews with poor traumatized innocent scousers this is my conclusion.

thamas-benjamin-wild-es-lve-no-more-fucks-to-give-43692853.png

Last edited:
Fair comment. But apparently there were tens of thousands and they would have known they were fake. Klopp also "invited" as many as could get over there and even midweek on Sky I caught the tail end of a report saying that they wanted "as many as could possibly get there" to support them and it was going to be wonderful because Liverpool fans were going to turn Paris red, with or without tickets"

Wording may not be exact but had that been ANY other team they would have advised fans NOT to travel without a ticket.
Add on ( I Include all British fans in this.) We get as much drink as possible down us and rock up to the gates as late as we can.Then moan about long queues near kick off.
Always a lot of innocent fans get caught up in these type of situations as Liverpool fans should know more than most.

I think this is a fair summary. Sounds like there was culpability on all sides but I think the number of ticketless fans and fans with forged tickets rocking up last night led to the problems later on. In particular, I think those with the forged tickets caused most of the problems as alluded to in UEFA’s statement. Fact is that in the days of electronic turnstiles, trying to scan in with a forgery is doomed to failure. That in turn leads to a delay behind and can also lead to the turnstiles being shut down altogether. It’s rumoured that there were thousands of Liverpool fans had forged tickets so it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that there is going to be utter chaos, tempers will get frayed, and the police will move in and deal with it in whichever way they see fit. No doubt some innocent fans were unfairly targeted last night and that’s wrong but I have no sympathy for those acting like dicks and jibbing in, etc, getting a pasting.
You have to ask the question as to how bad last night would’ve got had the police not got slightly heavy handed? What If they hadn’t of doled out tear gas like Klopp gives out inhalers?you’d have to say the operation was a success, nobody (to my knowledge) was seriously injured or died, despite thousands of dud ticketed Liverpool fans trying to gain entry, they should be thanking the authorities for avoiding a near catastrophe

Fair comment. But apparently there were tens of thousands and they would have known they were fake. Klopp also "invited" as many as could get over there and even midweek on Sky I caught the tail end of a report saying that they wanted "as many as could possibly get there" to support them and it was going to be wonderful because Liverpool fans were going to turn Paris red, with or without tickets"

Wording may not be exact but had that been ANY other team they would have advised fans NOT to travel without a ticket.

Yeah that wasn't a great shout by Klopp - even if it was well intentioned, it's naive at best as people will chance their arm, especially if they have been on the piss all day in Paris.

Decent thread from Draper on what he experienced. Seems like Madrid fans had the same set up issue (police vans blocking the way etc) but didn't have nearly as many issues at the ticket checks. Terribly badly managed by the police regardless

Dear Gordon go and suck you weren’t there you just sit by your computer writing utter bill I is - get a life and stop watching those videos -
How does it feel now that the “quad squad” have only come away with the worst two of the four??? Hahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.