Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Spanish paper El País, there were 40,000 Liverpool fans without tickets who overwhelmed stewards and police. The Mayor of Madrid José Luis Martínez Almeida who was inside the ground said "It is a security problem from the Liverpool fans, since thousands came without tickets"

They have the worst fanbase in the world.

You still here?
Yep I am so keep it coming - I’ve been a blue for over 60 years and seen it all - so I’m able to view all this with a smile - yep I don’t like the dipper but I abhor this tribal shite which is not necessary - we’ll have fans in a club who cause trouble the dippers may have more than their share but don’t give me this about last night innocent folk were cheated and that us not right - just like the cheating we get with refs - ill remember you all don’t worry by the way - pretty sure I’ve seen a few of you on the match day thread - so called experts Not!

What you never hear is decent Liverpool fans calling out the ticketless mob who inevitably spoil it for everyone,so the whole group of Liverpool fans suffer for this group of lawless morons,in any other sets of fans surely some honesty would come out,with these they really stick together like a cult,which I find astonishing.

The weird fuckers all seem to feed off each other’s delusions
Can you imagine being them!

Yeah....

bh187-family-guy.gif

Most people died in one tunnel at Hillsborough. They were all funelled down that tunnel when the gates were opened (mistakenly). The pen at the end of the tunnel was packed but there was plenty of space in pens at the side so the stadium was not over full because of ticketless fans. There may have been a few without tickets but the disaster was a failure of crowd control.
As i said, ticketless fans was a contributory factor. Not the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.