Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent watched the game or seen much of the news, but did Madrid fans have any issues getting in?

Yep I am so keep it coming - I’ve been a blue for over 60 years and seen it all - so I’m able to view all this with a smile - yep I don’t like the dipper but I abhor this tribal shite which is not necessary - we’ll have fans in a club who cause trouble the dippers may have more than their share but don’t give me this about last night innocent folk were cheated and that us not right - just like the cheating we get with refs - ill remember you all don’t worry by the way - pretty sure I’ve seen a few of you on the match day thread - so called experts Not!
You still haven’t stated whether or not you were there last night. And if you were, why were you?

You believe you’re an authority on last night because you’ve spent some time in France.

I havent watched the game or seen much of the news, but did Madrid fans have any issues getting in?
I saw some footage last night that the poster said was Madrid climbing in over a fence, but it only looked like one or two.
Their end was certainly full first (and their aisles were clear …)

I am sure any inquiry will confirm that people blagging in with fake tickets and jibbing in will have been a significant factor in what happened but that doesnt give the French police a free pass for making the situation worse by apparently attacking families and children. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle when these events happen but people always want to take partisan positions.
Fair comment. The thing is there are bound to be women and children within the crowd, but it really is about time that people understood the potential consequences of their actions, and those fans who did turn up without tickets are the cause of the problem.

We're used to "soft" policing over here, in Paris I've always seen the police as fair but hard when they needed to be, and you're on the edge of a potential riot here. At Wembley it would have probably been far worse in the same scenario, in Europe they tend to nip these situations in the bud before they get worse.

For me this isn't a place for children anyway, they're bleating at the low ticket allocation yet they're taking their kids? In fact you can bet most of those that did were mostly the ones who didn't have tickets and decided to use it as an excuse to take the family on a little jolly, with little though of the potential consequences. The thing is they above all others should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.