Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hilarious reading some of this shite today - folk have watched , maybe , a video or two or to be generous three all of which are 20- 30 seconds long and again let’s be generous 44 seconds and those fit the narrative they want to hear and they make these deluded comments - you sad fuckers - we dodged a bullet not going to Oatis and that is a fact - the dippers aren’t angels abut with the so called ‘welcome ‘ parties they didn’t have a chance - the blues would have got the same sadly - the French are shit organisation - they are renowned for it
You still here?

Yet we've had no problems when we played there.

I lived in Paris for 4 years, went to the stadium often, even wearing my City shirt in the stadium and around town, and had no issues whatsoever and made lots of friends there.

The only reason there was a problem last night was because tens of thousands of ticketless fans (or fans with fake tickets) turned up, and Liverpool fans ABOVE ANY OTHER should know it's the worst thing you can do, and why. No excuse whatsoever.
I am sure any inquiry will confirm that people blagging in with fake tickets and jibbing in will have been a significant factor in what happened but that doesnt give the French police a free pass for making the situation worse by apparently attacking families and children. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle when these events happen but people always want to take partisan positions.

Just watched Kaveh Solhekol put his tongue as far up the scouse rectum you will see!

giphy.gif

There were a combination of issues clearly but why are they whitewashing it to make out Liverpool fans weren’t a massive part of it. Do a Twitter search on blag tickets and you’ll see how many were planning to go with fakes. Obviously that will have slowed things down and massively contributed to the chaos. It’s a lie or a cover up to say otherwise.

A statement here by Gerald Darmanin, Minister of the Interior of France, from the control room at Stade de France.

He blames tonight’s events on fans with fake tickets and claims fans attacked stewards. He also thanks police for mobilising.

His statement translated reads: "Thousands of British "supporters", without tickets or with counterfeit tickets, forced entry and sometimes assaulted the stewards. Thank you to the very many police forces mobilised this evening in this difficult context."
Again, is this being reported over here?

(I have a good idea that it won’t be, in fact it’ll be the blame game on anything and everything else won’t it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.