Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here to talk about the dippers, I would rather talk about a player who might just do it for us. After watching the Liverpool/Brighton game, I think Lamptey would be the perfect Raz / Leroy replacement we have been looking for! The kid's an absolute beast! Txiki go out there and test the waters would you? Let's find out what the kid's release clause is.

Not here to talk about the dippers, I would rather talk about a player who might just do it for us. After watching the Liverpool/Brighton game, I think Lamptey would be the perfect Raz / Leroy replacement we have been looking for! The kid's an absolute beast! Txiki go out there and test the waters would you? Let's find out what the kid's release clause is.

He reminded me of SWP last week.

Liverpool's draw rescued the weekend. Not that much damage done.
True
But at the same time you aren’t going to win many titles failing to beat Southampton and Palace at home and losing to a shit Spurs side
Doesn’t bode well for the rest of the campaign

Van dijk and Robertson a bit off it this season?

Just saw the equaliser on MOTD - wtf was Robertson doing? Yards behind everyone else playing them all on them when Trossard runs at him he turns his back and sticks a hell out to win the ball - seemingly that makes you world class? For me thats Rochdale class tbh ( all dur respect to the Donkey Dale )

Just saw Mane slap the disallowed 3rd goal in with his hand on the highlights, nothing at all said on commentary when it was clear as day. Then commentators moaning it was disallowed by VAR because the Brighton players barely appealed. So so different to the way they CSI every goal we score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.