Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys won't be close to winning the league this year.

No midfield and a defence reliant on a VVD who is creaking.

That said, the forward line alone will get them up to 80 points.
Well that will be fairly then then because I don’t think the winners will get over 90.

I think Brighton did to us, or tried to do to us what City and Chelsea both did....came and attacked, pressured and had no fear.
The better quality of City & Chelsea was evident, but that said, Brighton were excellent I thought. Bissouma excellent as ever, Mwepu also v good and brilliant finish. Lamptey also, as has been said by someone else is going to be a star if he moves to a bigger club....watch Potter take him with him should he move on. Give Potter some money and a higher quality strike force and they would have been out of sight of us on Saturday.
Disappointed with the draw from being 2 up, but then happy at the end as it could have been a lot worse.
Trying to take a positive from the game again, I think once again it shows that you cannot stand still and there needs to be investment come January.
Minamino/Ox not quite up to it I reckon, more strength in depth. Such a shame for Keita again just as he looking like the player we signed from RB.

Surprisingly not really any major issue with VAR for a change....although I was astounded that Evans in the LEI/ARS game didnt get the same punishment as Laporte...looked identical to me

I think Brighton did to us, or tried to do to us what City and Chelsea both did....came and attacked, pressured and had no fear.
The better quality of City & Chelsea was evident, but that said, Brighton were excellent I thought. Bissouma excellent as ever, Mwepu also v good and brilliant finish. Lamptey also, as has been said by someone else is going to be a star if he moves to a bigger club....watch Potter take him with him should he move on. Give Potter some money and a higher quality strike force and they would have been out of sight of us on Saturday.
Disappointed with the draw from being 2 up, but then happy at the end as it could have been a lot worse.
Trying to take a positive from the game again, I think once again it shows that you cannot stand still and there needs to be investment come January.
Minamino/Ox not quite up to it I reckon, more strength in depth. Such a shame for Keita again just as he looking like the player we signed from RB.

Surprisingly not really any major issue with VAR for a change....although I was astounded that Evans in the LEI/ARS game didnt get the same punishment as Laporte...looked identical to me
Re your last para, that is what is infuriating. I saw the Evans foul in the pub. H e looked to be more central and threw the player to the ground but got a yellow. Laporte was being leaned into near the touchline and ok it was a foul but a red!!!!!

Dafuq is this shite?

Wtf
847c3b20438f6496c3c48efd69da0304.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.