Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hilarious reading some of this shite today - folk have watched , maybe , a video or two or to be generous three all of which are 20- 30 seconds long and again let’s be generous 44 seconds and those fit the narrative they want to hear and they make these deluded comments - you sad fuckers - we dodged a bullet not going to Oatis and that is a fact - the dippers aren’t angels abut with the so called ‘welcome ‘ parties they didn’t have a chance - the blues would have got the same sadly - the French are shit organisation - they are renowned for it
Why is this racist prick still posting?

Before people start talking about a false narrative I think we will need more details, that being said the thing that strikes me as odd is that it seems to have been an issue with one end... one gate? fake tickets.... you would assume that if UEFA had screwed up the whole event they would have screwed it up for everyone.... it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. However word of warning to non-football supporters, people not in England thye will be seen as English football supporters, they don't care if they are Liverpool supporters, Chelsea or City.. I won't be shocked to see some kind of punishment/restriction on English clubs next years(maybe a reduced allocation for the final).
I have no doubt that locals bunked in and they probably did mug and attack a few reds. I am sure the police did get heavy handed, maybe even going over the top with tear gas, remember kids and women were in the crowd. I accept that. What I cannot accept is the wipe-out of any wrong doing by reds fans. We saw enough clips on twitter to see what was going on. Yes, some reds broke in, jumped over fences, zig zagged past security to run up steps into the stadium. I am certain that most reds fans were behaved and did what was instructed. But the mindless element who follow them around are ruining it for everyone. Don't ignore what they do and have the media cover it out. Show them, find out who they are and ban them forever. Stamp it out not hide it. There are two sides to every story yet the media are showing just one. I dislike LFC, but I do feel sorry for their real fans.

FT7dg9_WQAEQIx3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.