Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think this is the beginning of the end for the scousers. Defeat in the Premier League has turned to humiliation with that Champions League loss, all because of the “quad squad” tag and unashamed arrogance of their fans, players and manager.

It’s got to hurt their confidence next season. You can see it bubbling away at that parade. They were so convinced that they’d win all four, and they’re so utterly deluded, they have a 9 mile victory parade to celebrate losing. Of course, they won the domestic cups and (unlike their fans when we won them) I’ll honestly give them (some limited) kudos for that. But does anyone actually think their players like Salah will be in a mood to celebrate today? They’ve lost the two that matter and the players know it.

Mane’s off. Replacements like Diaz and Jota are good but not elite level. Ageing squad. Unsustainable playing style. Salah’s form fell off a cliff. There will be months of distraction by what happened off the field last night. And other sides are improving - we’ve got Haaland, Chelsea have sorted out their identity crisis, Spurs back in the UCL and looking at bringing some better players in, even United have appointed an apparently competent manager.

Predictions for next season
- Liverpool won’t finish top 2
- Van Dijk or another crucial player will get injured early on and they won’t be able to cope
- Their fans will start booing UEFA’s jingle and claim they were the first (and the media will support them)
- Klopp will start complaining about the weather again

Over on RAWK there are posts from people who were there and telling the tales of jibbers and fakers.

Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022
couldnt agree more just spoke to my brother in law who went with my 14 yr old niece he’s on route home said the French police stewards and organisation an absolute joke but the behaviour of some of so called fans an absolute disgrace ticketless no marks with no respect or safety for fellow fans he said he hopes these scrotes get what their deserve for spoiling and embarrassing lfc and the 99% of magnificent supporters Yes he said the organisation and policing was rank but these no marks fuelled it he said if some videos come out of their behaviour we’re in gig trouble

All the pictures of the bus top shite are on normal roads, I'm guessing all the noisy fans will be in the city centre, or wherever they're doing the speeches bit.

F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.