Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool womens bus looks like they're genuinely having a decent time, compare that to the men's first team bus who all look like they want to be literally anywhere else but there.

I trust somebody has that crying filter on the parade, the players crying whilst lifting that sweet sweet carabao cup to thousands of mourning dippers is too good of an opportunity to miss.

F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

A perfect example of why everybody hates them.
So fkn arrogant.

It is a tragic sight to behold, but also funny af. Not one of them has the energy to even pretend they are happy.

Organising the parade today says so much about their mentality. They never for one moment considered they might lose and everyone would be pissed off and hungover.

2 cups in a season is a good season for them, it completed The set for Klopp, they should be happy, but because they think they have a divine right to the quadruple and own the European cup they’re all miserable instead.

A perfect example of why everybody hates them.
So fkn arrogant.

You think that's deluded? Get a load of this from the BBC....

'Evolution'​

Former Liverpool defender Jason McAteer is speaking to LFC about succession planning at the club.
He says: "I think Jurgen Klopp gets this boot room concept and 'we keep it within this club'.
"Pep Lijnders would be the ideal to fill Jurgen's shoes. You look at an assistant manager. Why wouldn't you have James Milner? I see the whole thing evolving."

a04f3172-bfa9-4065-a7b3-e729d86052bc.jpg

All the pictures of the bus top shite are on normal roads, I'm guessing all the noisy fans will be in the city centre, or wherever they're doing the speeches bit.
Dipper ‘Bingo’ for the speeches…
This means more
We go again
JFT97
Spirit of Shankley
Mentality monsters
Blah fuckin blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.