Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

Pass me the sick bowl.

AEDF1-BB5-BFE5-4-F11-8519-9-C5-D220-A5-EFB.png
You'll never walk alo......oh bollox

LOL Thick scouse idiot from the Anfield Rap talking on Sky about the (relatively sparse) crowds lining the streets as the parade drives through.

"They love a bank holiday so they're out in numbers..."

Since when has today been a bank holiday?
Remember their not part of England so probably have their own independent bank holiday schedules......either that or because none of them actually go to work every weekend is the start of a bank holiday!

F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

"This is a city that the world has an awareness of"

Yes, but not for the right reasons.

What I don’t get is they talk about how close they where in the PL, CL, one point, one goal etc.

However, no mention of the 2 trophies they did win being sudden death penalties.

Surely logic would say they where closer to winning fuck all then they where the quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.