Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is another FIFA video game export, the idea that players are done at 30 only exists because they get significantly worse in the game at that age.

Fact is most of these guys will not change for 2/3 more years.

Real Madrid just won a double with Benzema (34) Modric (36) Kroos (32) Casemiro (30) Carvajal (30) Alaba (30) Marcelo (34) Nacho (32) Hazard (31) Courtois (30) Bale (32)

Liverpool's squad planning looks fine to me. Konate has come in and become 1st choice partner to VVD at 23, Alexander-Arnold is 23, Elliot (21) and Jones (19) are getting loads of game time, Dias and Jota are 25, they just bought the Fulham kid who's 19 and meant to be excellent.

Their time as competitors at the top level will end when Klopp goes.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious reading some of this shite today - folk have watched , maybe , a video or two or to be generous three all of which are 20- 30 seconds long and again let’s be generous 44 seconds and those fit the narrative they want to hear and they make these deluded comments - you sad fuckers - we dodged a bullet not going to Oatis and that is a fact - the dippers aren’t angels abut with the so called ‘welcome ‘ parties they didn’t have a chance - the blues would have got the same sadly - the French are shit organisation - they are renowned for it
Says the poster whose most significant contribution to the thread is to say that just because there isn’t any film of Madrid fans jibbing in doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

that and blaming the ‘ethnics’, obviously

who’d have thought a scouse apologist would turn out to be a racist hypocrite?

Big blow for them.

I guess it will win them the net profit cup again, it has been a while since they held it.

I wonder if they can buy as many players with the mythical amount they got for Coutinho?

That transfer has funded about 1.5bn of activity from the cult.

F**k me!

'Liverpool has to be everywhere'​

Neil Atkinson of The Anfield Wrap speaks to Sky Sports: "We need to enjoy all the football we get. We said we wouldn't take it for granted anymore. Now we just shouldn't. Every club in the country. This to the city of Liverpool is really important.
"This is a city that the world has an awareness of. It's not a capital but the world cares culturally. Liverpool has to be everywhere. On days like today it will be and that's because of these footballers and this team."

Fucking hell they are absolutely tapped in the head that lot, just fucking mental.

And good afternoon my sky blue chums (chums, perhaps abit strong...fellow thread readers)
I'm sure you are all nursing those huge hangovers?

Obviously from my POV, a tad disappointing...coulda, shoulda, woulda.
Thought we were doing enough but wonderful performance from Courtois, Vinicius winning that battle and almost a tactical masterclass from Ancellotti.

Down to FSG to dig deep now or you guys are going to walk it next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.