Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmino out for several weeks, maybe back just in time for them losing Salah and Mane to the AFC. They might be stretched
It will be months rather than weeks by the sound of it, severely injured hamstring, can see it being 3 months imo

Athletico players get sent off in each leg against the dippers. Both extremely harsh.
Really? I'm thinking some sky blue tinted specs there.
I would have classed Griezmann's red as similar, but nowhere near as damaging as Mane's against Ederson. Both were looking at the ball but having no consideration for an opponent andf therefore dangerous and warranted reds
Last night I reckon the ref went red for two seperate offences, the clear yellow for the stamp/raking of the heel (whatever you want to term it) and then the slight to his vanity in not being a good boy and walking towards the ref when told to. The ref then just made a mistake, instead of 2 yellows in quick succession he was lost in his umbridge and went red.
Think he had also committed another couple of fouls prior to that and so i wouldnt say it was unduly harsh....just the idioitc way the ref actually did it.

I would have classed Griezmann's red as similar, but nowhere near as damaging as Mane's against Ederson. Both were looking at the ball but having no consideration for an opponent andf therefore dangerous and warranted reds
Last night I reckon the ref went red for two seperate offences, the clear yellow for the stamp/raking of the heel (whatever you want to term it) and then the slight to his vanity in not being a good boy and walking towards the ref when told to. The ref then just made a mistake, instead of 2 yellows in quick succession he was lost in his umbridge and went red.
Think he had also committed another couple of fouls prior to that and so i wouldnt say it was unduly harsh....just the idioitc way the ref actually did it.
Your mob get away with assault most weeks , throwing playesrs at advertising boards for one , robertson is a dirty **** as is milner , would you consider they deserve more cards of both colours than they actually get ?

Nothing blue tinted about it. If a Liverpool player had committed either foul and got sent off then there would have been outrage amongst dipper fans and media cronies. Athletico can be cynical but they got the thin end of the wedge in both ties.

Your mob get away with assault most weeks , throwing playesrs at advertising boards for one , robertson is a dirty **** as is milner , would you consider they deserve more cards of both colours than they actually get ?
Simple answer...Yes, I have said that in previous posts, that we/they got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.