Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my blue tinted glasses off here and don’t shoot me, anyone who goes to European always knows how fans get treated, I swore I’d never go back to Madrid after the shit I saw there. My mate a United fan told me don’t go to France the coppers hate us, so that’s Spanish,French and Italy off my list, probably go to Germany as they are ok.
Liverpool fans do not do themselves any favours and no doubt 1000s had fake ticket but they have only harmed their won fans so fuck them, but they should’ve been nowhere near the ground, in Porto last year I was checked 3 times, the first was a good half a mile from the stadium. If the thugs in a riot gear did this, non of this would happen, all the tickets digital, mine was via uefa lottery last year, if you ain’t got a smart phone in this day and age then I’m sorry tough shit.
The jibbing in has been going on forever and it happens all the time, after the shit the FA got last year for the Euros I wonder if the same punishment will be handed out to the French.
Pepper spraying people who were through the gates that copper should be sacked, you can clearly see one fan get it full in the face, trace that copper and sack him it won’t be hard.
I do t think this would’ve happened with any other teams fans, certainly not City, yes some would’ve tried it on but not in the numbers Liverpool did, also the locals seem a set of twats as well and seeing that video of the lad giving someone a kiss to get in! The French should be banned from holding anymore finals for quite a few years.
Anyway bollocks to them, their history follows them everywhere unfortunately we all get tarred with the same brush, let’s hope Istanbul treats us better ;)

a4beb8dba16de4232275a32770d7e81a.jpg

So? Come on then? I need to know?
A special answer you say.. Are you insinuating that your fans have special needs ??

Taking my blue tinted glasses off here and don’t shoot me, anyone who goes to European always knows how fans get treated, I swore I’d never go back to Madrid after the shit I saw there. My mate a United fan told me don’t go to France the coppers hate us, so that’s Spanish,French and Italy off my list, probably go to Germany as they are ok.
Liverpool fans do not do themselves any favours and no doubt 1000s had fake ticket but they have only harmed their won fans so fuck them, but they should’ve been nowhere near the ground, in Porto last year I was checked 3 times, the first was a good half a mile from the stadium. If the thugs in a riot gear did this, non of this would happen, all the tickets digital, mine was via uefa lottery last year, if you ain’t got a smart phone in this day and age then I’m sorry tough shit.
The jibbing in has been going on forever and it happens all the time, after the shit the FA got last year for the Euros I wonder if the same punishment will be handed out to the French.
Pepper spraying people who were through the gates that copper should be sacked, you can clearly see one fan get it full in the face, trace that copper and sack him it won’t be hard.
I do t think this would’ve happened with any other teams fans, certainly not City, yes some would’ve tried it on but not in the numbers Liverpool did, also the locals seem a set of twats as well and seeing that video of the lad giving someone a kiss to get in! The French should be banned from holding anymore finals for quite a few years.
Anyway bollocks to them, their history follows them everywhere unfortunately we all get tarred with the same brush, let’s hope Istanbul treats us better ;)
I'd love to go to Istanbul when we get there next year but I doubt that I'll chance it - too risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.