Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally not surprised with how their scumbag fanbase has acted once again...

Trying to get into a stadium with fake tickets that caused the delay, then jumping the fences etc which meant that the French police had to act - and they have the total audacity to once again blame everyone but themselves and the UK media once again take their side

The history of this club with its fans and the tragedies that have occured - the murder of Juve fans, hillsborough...and yet they continue to force their way into stadiums

UEFA are right in putting the blame onto them, they have the power to act and punish the club
Sadly UEFA have no power to punish the club for behaviour OUTSIDE a neutral venue.

I think the first thing from Klopp is fine to be honest. No doubt many City fans went to Porto without tickets just for the experience and to support the Club. Many more would have gone to Paris without tickets if we had got past RM.

But what spitty said was just stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know.
Agree largely about Klopp as Liverpool fans would've gone over without tickets regardless. He also didn't tell them to turn up at the ground without tickets (just to go to Paris and have a good time) but his comments were at odds with the official line from the club and as a representative of the club (and a very important representative at that) he shouldn't have come out with it.

Spitty's comments were on another level altogether though

I bet most of those fuckers had forged tickets.

No tickets......they dont like putting their hands in their (own) pockets on Merseyside.Requesting to see a train ticket usually ended in a volley of abuse,sometimes physical,or the shittest of excuses for being a tramp.

Sadly UEFA have no power to punish the club for behaviour OUTSIDE a neutral venue.
So the bastards are off the hook and Uefa can't screw a euro out of anybody? It's a sad day for football when those two things occur simultaneously! Mind, Uefa will undoubtedly make up any financial shortfall by stinging us for not tipping our caps to any Uefa 'fonctionaire' who turns up at The Etihad next season.

Lfc have been good entertainment this year. I think their best ever...

Quad squad to forgettables
Slippy g
Sterling
Beating them by a point

So many good times. This year the best. Almost as entertaining as utds twattery

Anyway, back to the football. If Mane does indeed leave this summer, I think that could be a big blow for them unless they find an adequate replacement which won't be easy, partly because Southampton don't appear to have too many gems of Mane's quality these days ;) I was wondering whether Diaz is their Mane replacement though and will they try and muddle through by playing the likes of Mini-me (or whatever he's called) a lot more next season?

Anyway, back to the football. If Mane does indeed leave this summer, I think that could be a big blow for them unless they find an adequate replacement which won't be easy, partly because Southampton don't appear to have too many gems of Mane's quality these days ;) I was wondering whether Diaz is their Mane replacement though and will they try and muddle through by playing the likes of Mini-me (or whatever he's called) a lot more next season?

They bought the replacement in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.