Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first thing from Klopp is fine to be honest. No doubt many City fans went to Porto without tickets just for the experience and to support the Club. Many more would have gone to Paris without tickets if we had got past RM.

But what spitty said was just stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know.
If Klopp had done even the smallest amount of research on dipper behaviour abroad, I would hope he would have thought twice before making such a call.

How Sky continue to employ Spitty is beyond me

I'm gonna tune in to Simon Jordan at 10am to see if the bellend who claims he's not afraid to tell the truth and isn't worried who he upsets in the process, sticks to his word or will he shit out like the rest of the media and blame the french authorities and local scrotes

I think the first thing from Klopp is fine to be honest. No doubt many City fans went to Porto without tickets just for the experience and to support the Club. Many more would have gone to Paris without tickets if we had got past RM.

But what spitty said was just stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know.
I was in Porto and there were plenty of City fans without tickets. The difference being that they didn't go to the ground with forged tickets or to force their way in

Anyway, back to the football. If Mane does indeed leave this summer, I think that could be a big blow for them unless they find an adequate replacement which won't be easy, partly because Southampton don't appear to have too many gems of Mane's quality these days ;) I was wondering whether Diaz is their Mane replacement though and will they try and muddle through by playing the likes of Mini-me (or whatever he's called) a lot more next season?
If Diaz is their Mane replacement then they won't be challenging next year

Anyway, back to the football. If Mane does indeed leave this summer, I think that could be a big blow for them unless they find an adequate replacement which won't be easy, partly because Southampton don't appear to have too many gems of Mane's quality these days ;) I was wondering whether Diaz is their Mane replacement though and will they try and muddle through by playing the likes of Mini-me (or whatever he's called) a lot more next season?
Hopefully we'll now see the inevitable Liverpool decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.