Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A special answer you say.. Are you insinuating that your fans have special needs ??

Everything was special this weekend for them…before the game anyway.
9f64c982cee3975d642490117a187088.jpg

To be fair, there were plenty of near misses at Hillsborough in that end at previous FA Cup semi finals. Leeds fans in the Leppings Lane end in 1987 against Coventry will testify to this. However, the main one prior to the Hillsborough disaster was in 1981 when Spurs fans were in there against Wolves. 38 fans were injured and some ended up with broken limbs in the crush, and it was only the actions of the police in opening the gates at the front of the stand (in stark contrast to 8 years later) to ease the pressure and allowing hundreds of Spurs fans to sit round the perimeter of the pitch to watch the game that averted a much bigger disaster. You can watch the footage of it unfolding here:

You think looking back at that, the Football Association should have had reservations about holding a game there. Specially with the ground having no safety certificate in April 1989. How the likes of Graham Kelly got away with it on top of South Yorkshire Police is shocking

I'm just whistling all the time in work, it's driving the Liverpool fans nuts.
" whistle while you work"

what's the evidence for "1000s of fans had fake tickets"? genuine qu, just wondering how so many people are so sure
This really. Whilst I'm happy for it all to be Liverpool's fans fault, we (more than anyone) know you can't trust a word of what UEFA says. UEFA is dong what UEFA always does- blaming everyone except themselves. As evidence I would point to the fact that the UEFA's explanation has changed several times already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.