Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry me a fucking river, Oliver, you snivelling twat.

Fact is millions of fans attend games without a hint of trouble both here and abroad and it’s only these fucking rats who are a law into themselves that continuously have trouble because of their own self importance and poor behaviour.
Honestly, as others have said, it's like the British media are massively over-compensating for the lies and slurs The Sun printed about Hillsborough all those years ago. Instead of trying to be balanced, Holt has gone all in by insinuating that not a single Liverpool fan did anything wrong.

And as it happens Oliver, I have been involved in something similar outside a stadium before. Once in Madrid in 2016, and once in 2012 at the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg. Ironically outside Anfield when thousands of City fans didn't get in until well into the first half and there was a crush outside that left some younger fans in tears. There had been a fatal RTA on the motorway en route to the game, which meant loads of blues arrived just before kick-off. Not that Miseryside Police gave a shit - according to them it was our fault for turning up so late. Not to mention that clueless **** Alan Green on 5 Live who claimed City hadn't sold their allocation when half our fans were stuck outside trying to get in. Despite all that, there was absolutely fuck-all in the newspapers the following day,

I genuinely think in retrospect that the French authorities and police possibly averted another disaster by delaying the kick off on Saturday. The use of blag tickets played a big part in any congestion outside the stadium, they'll get you past initial steward and security checks. But once at the turnstile you'll be stopped as the original ticket has been used. It's about time the club and supporters themselves started calling them out on this. They turn a blind eye to far too many off field incidents and it will happen time and time again.

I fully agree.

Various European ventures pre 1984
Rome 1984 ....Thieving leading to a response by Roma with knives fans on mopeds
Heysel 1985...obvious
Istanbul 2005....barging through stewards
Athens 2007....as above
Basel 2016...crowd trouble v Seville supporters.

There is a lack of ownership and accountability by Liverpool as a club, but more widely as a group of supporters, who will not challenge debatable or criminal actions of that supporter base. That is a fact.

I challenged remarks on social media by a liverpool supporting friend who was angry about how the event had be administered and operated by Paris. I showed footage from social media of the 25 to 50 breaking through gate A. Within moments, my comments were deleted.

They're like Ostrich...burying their heads in sand at the vital moment.

LIVERPOOL FANS...YOU LIKE A NET SPEND ARGUMENT.....60,000 PEOPLE INTO 20,000 SEATS DOESN'T FUCKING GO.

ACCEPT IT....OWN IT.

Last edited:
Sadly UEFA have no power to punish the club for behaviour OUTSIDE a neutral venue.
If only they could do a through investigation such as find that certain players/officials were identified as the original holders of the fake tickets. If there's enough evidence a player/club ban should be enforced.

The investigation would have started last Friday if it was us.

I fully agree.

Various European ventures pre 1984
Rome 1984 ....Thieving lrading to a tesponse by Roma with knives fans on mopeds
Heysel 1985...obvious
Istanbul 2005....barging through stewards
Athens 2007....as above
Basel 2016...crowd trouble v Seville supporters.

There is a lack of ownership and accountability by Liverpool as a club, but more widely as a group of supporters, who will not challenge debatable or criminal actions of that supporter base. That is a fact.

I challenged remarks on social media by a liverpool supporting friend who was angry about how the event had be administered and operated by Paris. I showed footage from social media of the 25 to 50 breaking through gate A. Within moments, my comments were deleted.

They're like Ostrich...burying their heads in sand at the vital moment.

LIVERPOOL FANS...YOU LIKE A NET SPEND ARGUMENT.....60,000 PEOPLE INTO 20,000 SEATS DOESN'T FUCKING GO.

ACCEPT IT....OWN IT.

UEFA said that the reason they delayed the kick off on Saturday was because of the huge amounts of fake tickets being used at point of entry were delaying people with genuine tickets access. So if there had been deaths or serious incidents who is to blame? I went to Lille with Everton and saw at first hand how OTT their police can be. But in retrospect what choice did they have on Saturday.

Honestly, as others have said, it's like the British media are massively over-compensating for the lies and slurs The Sun printed about Hillsborough all those years ago. Instead of trying to be balanced, Holt has gone all in by insinuating that not a single Liverpool fan did anything wrong.

And as it happens Oliver, I have been involved in something similar outside a stadium before. Once in Madrid in 2016, and once in 2012 at the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg. Ironically outside Anfield when thousands of City fans didn't get in until well into the first half and there was a crush outside that left some younger fans in tears. There had been a fatal RTA on the motorway en route to the game, which meant loads of blues arrived just before kick-off. Not that Miseryside Police gave a shit - according to them it was our fault for turning up so late. Not to mention that clueless **** Alan Green on 5 Live who claimed City hadn't sold their allocation when half our fans were stuck outside trying to get in. Despite all that, there was absolutely fuck-all in the newspapers the following day,

The fact is had this been us or any other British team on Saturday not a single fuck would have been given and if it was reported it would have been negatively.

No honestly, a journalist whose job it is to gather information from official sources has just said to not trust official sources. Maybe we shouldn't therefore trust a single word that these journalists say?

Oli Holt, I've been to thousands of football matches in the last 50 years, some of them pretty big ones. Don't start lecturing real football fans from the comfort of the press box. The reason the fans of other clubs are blaming the Scousers is because we know they were guilty. We don't need an inquiry. We didn't need to be there. The fact that trouble follows these lawless fckers round is not a coincidence. Supporters of other clubs go to matches week in and week out without there being any trouble. Are you really that thick?

Social media was awash long before the match with
Liverpool fans Asking for fake tickets
Liverpool fans Offering fake tickets
Liverpool fans Discussing security
Liverpool fans Asking about French police bahaviour

social media was awash during the delay with
Liverpool Fans posting about jibbing in
Liverpool Fans rushing barriers
Liverpool Fans climbing fences

social media was awash during match with
RM end, completely full with all seats taken and no one outside ground
Liverpool end, all seats, gangways, walkways overflowing and many thousands outside complaining about not getting in

during and after match media was awash with
Ex Liverpool players and uk media acolytes blaming heavy handed police, French youth and anything that wasn’t Liverpool fans
French media and French govt squarely laying the issues at the door of Liverpool fans attempting to use fake tickets or breaking in

conclusion : as predicted by every non Liverpool fan and his dog, Liverpool fans caused the issues, media prostated themselves to absolve them, and they all finish off by Claiming they are the victims in it all.
Edit: and no Liverpool supporter/media/celeb stands up and utters the blindingly obvious factual truth
Wasn't just social media.
Here's an article from 3 days before in the Liverpool Echo.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fake-champions-league-final-tickets-24061720
How they can now deny any culpability and expect others to believe them is bizarre and the fact that the whole of the UK media appears to be trying to whitewash stories like this is actually quite sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.