Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think in retrospect that the French authorities and police possibly averted another disaster by delaying the kick off on Saturday. The use of blag tickets played a big part in any congestion outside the stadium, they'll get you past initial steward and security checks. But once at the turnstile you'll be stopped as the original ticket has been used. It's about time the club and supporters themselves started calling them out on this. They turn a blind eye to far too many off field incidents and it will happen time and time again.

This

This really. Whilst I'm happy for it all to be Liverpool's fans fault, we (more than anyone) know you can't trust a word of what UEFA says. UEFA is dong what UEFA always does- blaming everyone except themselves. As evidence I would point to the fact that the UEFA's explanation has changed several times already.
If a fake ticket is presented to the barcode reader at the turnstile the system of course won’t allow entry and will also record that entry was declined. At that point the ticket holder can’t go forward cos he’s refused entry and the can only push backwards against the que behind him, repeat this hundreds or thousands of times and there’s the horrendous bottleneck. A simple readout from the access control system will show the number of times a fake ticket has been tried

What a weekend.

They lost, we won.

Looking forward to seeing you at the WFCG next season, at least now you will have some competition for your annual title win!

As someone has already pointed out on another thread we have a 100% record at the Etihad to defend.

Our fans were magnificent at Wembley yesterday, the noise was incredible, you could almost touch the relief when the final whistle went. They have been all season.

To the Huddersfield twat who through a full bottle at my face( a 68 year old with a walking stick) I am fine,I hope you have got back to your stinking shit hole of a town with your shit fans and started shagging your sisters again you inbred twats. Just realised I could be equally describing the dippers.
I'm glad you got promoted. Forest are an institution, it's good to have you lot back in the PL again.

only one away game I won’t go to in the Premiership …….hate the cunts with a vengeance
The last time I went to that festering sh*t hole was in 1998 when I travelled back on the overnight ferry from Belfast. Ran over a pigeon on the dock road that somehow ended up stuck to the inside of my wheel arch. I discovered the stinking thing about a week later when it fell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.