Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words I’m looking for and giving excuses.

He's not the only one.

This is from RAWK....

Let’s face it, we were shit today. That said the officials had clearly decided that they did not want us to win today. When you’re up against that there is not much you can do.
Until they are forced to come out after the match and explain their cheating decisions, then nothing will change. That was shocking from the officials today.

crying-fan.gif

He's not the only one.

This is from RAWK....

Let’s face it, we were shit today. That said the officials had clearly decided that they did not want us to win today. When you’re up against that there is not much you can do.
Until they are forced to come out after the match and explain their cheating decisions, then nothing will change. That was shocking from the officials today.

crying-fan.gif
Amazing how they never seem to see Salah diving like a ****….

Here’s Jurgen Klopp

“Their first goal was a foul, it makes no sense [that it was allowed]. We were fully in control of the game in the first half. Over the whole 90 minutes we were not clinical enough in the final third. They have quality on counter-attacks and set-pieces. But I just don’t know how the first goal was allowed. And I thought Cresswell’s challenge on Henderson was reckless.

“I know people will say, ‘He’s looking for excuses.’ I’m not. I’m completely calm. I don’t think we are too good to lose football matches – it’s not nice but I accept it. But there are times when you need a… normal decision from a ref, and he didn’t do that.

“We had them were we wanted them at 1-1. We lost too many balls and that allowed them to counter-attack, which they didn’t in the first half. It looked like we lost a bit of patience.”
Yeah we certainly got a normal decision from the ref when Milner on a yellow hacked Bernardo for the most obvious second yellow of the season... prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.