Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, I've upset the BBC. I suggested Liverpool fans could console themselves by bricking an away coach. They deleted the comment.

Funny how racist comments about our owner and outright lies about our Club don't get deleted.

They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring. They do not like it up 'em.

Yeah we certainly got a normal decision from the ref when Milner on a yellow hacked Bernardo for the most obvious second yellow of the season... prick.

Pity the interviewer doesn't have the balls to ask him for his view on that decision ?

" So Jurgen, in the interest of impartiality , how do think Pep felt when Milner got away without a red card and sending off ? "

P45 on the way from SLY.

Here’s Jurgen Klopp

“Their first goal was a foul, it makes no sense [that it was allowed]. We were fully in control of the game in the first half. Over the whole 90 minutes we were not clinical enough in the final third. They have quality on counter-attacks and set-pieces. But I just don’t know how the first goal was allowed. And I thought Cresswell’s challenge on Henderson was reckless.

“I know people will say, ‘He’s looking for excuses.’ I’m not. I’m completely calm. I don’t think we are too good to lose football matches – it’s not nice but I accept it. But there are times when you need a… normal decision from a ref, and he didn’t do that.

“We had them were we wanted them at 1-1. We lost too many balls and that allowed them to counter-attack, which they didn’t in the first half. It looked like we lost a bit of patience.”
wish they asked about Jota leaving his elbow in on Ogbonna which sent him to the hospital.

"There are couple of things that happened during the game that are difficult to take. If you don't take your chances you're leaving things up to ref decisions."

When asked about which decisions he was not happy with, Klopp added: "It's really interesting you ask that.

"I'm not sure I want to answer the question if you don't know the situation I'm talking about. Do you not think [Alisson was impeded for the first goal]? Is your job not to have an opinion? Okay that's nice."

Things only got more intense when Klopp was pressed on Cresswell's strong challenge, which some felt was worthy of harsher punishment.

"My god. I'm not your puppy. Hopefully, you have an opinion yourself. All good," he vented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.