Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet Jeremy Vine presently letting the victim twats get their excuses in first. Some cockney Liverpool fan who clearly doesn't know what the **** natives are like moaning about how scary it was.

Woman with the "I was mugged" story - somebody said here's your ticket in a "here's your ticket, love" swap but gave her a fake and kept her genuine.
Jeremy Vine did not ask "was it a scouser who swapped?"

Wet Jeremy Vine presently letting the victim twats get their excuses in first. Some cockney Liverpool fan who clearly doesn't know what the **** natives are like moaning about how scary it was.
Jezzer is one of the BBC 'lifers' Come the end of Ken Bruce, the telly gets switched on in Ewing Towers over dinner - Bargain Hunt. I know it's the BBC but, unlike the JVShitShow it's got an educational element.

None of this would have happened if the authorities would have just let anyone in with a fake ticket and accepted the death toll that would have ensued.

Always the victims it's NEVER their fault.

This is the problem with them. Am no expert but let's say around an hour before kick off, the system flags up that the areas inside the stadium are already to capacity. What do they then do - allow the rest of the fans outside to enter with both fake and genuine tickets. Not counting the ones who have bunked in or scaled the gates. How would they have reacted to another Hillsborough like scenario
Obviously there were occasions where the police possibly overstepped the mark but I have never heard of any issues that RM fans had in entering the same stadium with the same security measures I assume.

This is the problem with them. Am no expert but let's say around an hour before kick off, the system flags up that the areas inside the stadium are already to capacity. What do they then do - allow the rest of the fans outside to enter with both fake and genuine tickets. Not counting the ones who have bunked in or scaled the gates. How would they have reacted to another Hillsborough like scenario
Obviously there were occasions where the police possibly overstepped the mark but I have never heard of any issues that RM fans had in entering the same stadium with the same security measures I assume.
95% of Madrid fans were accounted for at kick off according to the French sports ministry.

Even overrun the slot by an hour with a special tribute to them called " shoplifters and scammers "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.