Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaveh Calpol talking utter shite on SSN just now.

• First of all, he was at the Liverpool end of the ground the whole time and didn’t see any bad behaviour from them
  • Then, he was at the Real Madrid end and at the first security checkpoint witnessing Madrid fans being mugged
  • At the Madrid end, people were taking photos of other supporters’ Qr codes - sorry but if I have a digital ticket on my phone, I don’t stand in a queue with it on the screen. My phone is in my pocket until I get to the turnstile
  • Then he was back at the Liverpool end and not one Liverpool fan came to him to say they had a fake ticket - why the fuck would someone with a fake ticket go and tell Sky Sports News that they’ve tried to enter the stadium by fraudulent means?
  • He must’ve been the only person freely walking around and not having to wait to gain entry

We need an updated version, I'm sure it can be worked on before then.

Shaming your country, it's never your fault.
Smashing buses up, it's never your fault.
Forging tickets it's never your fault, jibbing in, it's never your fault
Hacking into databases, taking PED’s, killing Italians, it’s never your fault

I was under the impression that UEFA tickets were printed with the name of the person it's been allocated to and you had to show ID to prove you are the legitimate ticket holder. Not really sure why Liverpool opted for paper tickets instead of mobile tickets.
Simple so more of their feral fans can jib in hence klopps call to arms these fuckers will do anything if they think it gives them an advantage!

I'm getting a load of shit on reddit for posting about the anniversary of the disaster. Not a single mention about it on r/soccer or r/premierleague.
Places like those are very reflective of the media, where most of the posters love Liverpool and are masters at City bingo. It's why I stopped with it a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.