Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaveh Calpol talking utter shite on SSN just now.
  • Then he was back at the Liverpool end and not one Liverpool fan came to him to say they had a fake ticket - why the fuck would someone with a fake ticket go and tell Sky Sports News that they’ve tried to enter the stadium by fraudulent means?
He actually said that? Fuck me, the **** has zero self respect saying that on national TV. Embarrassing ****.

Kaveh Calpol talking utter shite on SSN just now.

• First of all, he was at the Liverpool end of the ground the whole time and didn’t see any bad behaviour from them
  • Then, he was at the Real Madrid end and at the first security checkpoint witnessing Madrid fans being mugged
  • At the Madrid end, people were taking photos of other supporters’ Qr codes - sorry but if I have a digital ticket on my phone, I don’t stand in a queue with it on the screen. My phone is in my pocket until I get to the turnstile
  • Then he was back at the Liverpool end and not one Liverpool fan came to him to say they had a fake ticket - why the fuck would someone with a fake ticket go and tell Sky Sports News that they’ve tried to enter the stadium by fraudulent means?
  • He must’ve been the only person freely walking around and not having to wait to gain entry
He also said earlier that he was gassed at the RM end (busy boy) now that I would pay to see

Last night was disgusting. My son attacked my wife mugged @UEFAcom very accountable as well as ground stewards and French police. Hope everyone is getting out of this shitshow safely. #LFC #LFCFamily
Tweeted by Jason Mcateer who has a very poor understanding of the English language. A few apostrophes and it's a totally different story.
What son attacks his own mum before mugging someone called UEFAcom and thinks it is acceptable?

In 1972,Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood wrote a song, who would have thought their lyrics would be so pertinent to what happened at the weekend.

this is just an excerpt from the brilliant song Ever Picture Tells a Story.

Paris was a place you could hide away
If you felt you could jib in
The French police wouldn't give me no peace
They claimed I was a nasty scouse bastard
Down along the Left Bank, robbin' my own,
Was knocked down by a feral stampede
Got arrested for inciting a typical mass riot
When all I wanted was a cup of tea, (honest your worships)
I was accused,

I moved on.

I'm amazed in this day & age, esepcially for Europes flasgship tournament that tickets are not digital only. Sent to an App on a phone of the ticket holder and that can only made active say 3 hours before kick off.

At least then the only person who has the ticket is the owner of the mobile device.

I know the counter arguement will be not everybody has a smart phone, but for a game where your allocation is a 1/3 of your home games so tickets are rare, the cost of getting a ticket and to the match etc, if you don't have one you won't be going.
Sounds like the scouters were nicking all sorts of stuff off their own to get in. A women on radio 2 at lunch was saying she was mugged of her ticket and purse after the first round of security. Only for the police to wrestle the perpetrator to the ground. Said she got a friendly tap on the shoulder and a lad said he’d grabbed her ticket as the perp was wrestled to the floor. Only to find out he’d switched her ticket for a fake.
There’s so many stories like this everywhere.
Scousers would just nick your phone. Then chop off you thumb or face if they needed it.

I’ve been away, I watched the game but not really caught up.
I presume there were no such issues in the Madrid end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.