Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

tu3xhUI.gif

Same old Klipperty, they lose and all the excuses come out. Your team was beaten fair and square by a better side. In stead of blaming the officials how about looking at Allison's errors as for the tackle on Henderson it was 50/50 certainly a booking, but not a red.

Surely these decisions even themselves out over a season, like how James Milner stayed on the pitch when they were clinging on for dear life against us.

I don't think that he saw that one either. I hope he kept his receipt for when he got his eyes treated over the summer as they seem to have done something where he only sees issues that affect his team negatively!

Klippity moaning about VAR in the DT this morning! Well, I never! Had he moaned about VAR when we were on the shitty end of VAR at Anfield over the last few seasons then I would be obliged to send him a fulsome letter of support. But not a fuckin' word out of him. When the Dippers suffer a reverse there is no more feral specimen in the post-match mullarkey than Klippity. No grace, just a full on ranting wank that confirms yer don't have to be a born-Scouser to wear the badge of the victim. Didn't mention the two free kicks, one converted, that were the result of Salah feeling the force of gravity. Have yer noticed he never seems to experience Earth's gravity until he's in or around the penalty area.

Klippity moaning about VAR in the DT this morning! Well, I never! Had he moaned about VAR when we were on the shitty end of VAR at Anfield over the last few seasons then I would be obliged to send him a fulsome letter of support. But not a fuckin' word out of him. When the Dippers suffer a reverse there is no more feral specimen in the post-match mullarkey than Klippity. No grace, just a full on ranting wank that confirms yer don't have to be a born-Scouser to wear the badge of the victim. Didn't mention the two free kicks, one converted, that were the result of Salah feeling the force of gravity. Have yer noticed he never seems to experience Earth's gravity until he's in or around the penalty area.
Higgs bosons are attracted to the penalty spot. Its fisicks innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.