Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Once again, they play poorly against a decent side. Finally they lose one.

2) Thiago really hasn't done much for them other than be injured.
So true...it has been obvious all season that against any well drilled and coached team that we are simply "not all that".
Moyes set up his team excellently and they played really well. Despite the loss I do take a little bit of satisfaction from seeing Moyes doing so well when his previous employers are so obviously missing the discipline and coaching that he provides.
Allison making mistakes didnt help...why can he simply focus on the ball rather than trying to manhandle Antonio? But once again shows lack of squad depth and a blindspot by Klopp when it comes to them. Really dont think Miniamino, AOC should be near the first team squad....and Thiago really is a luxury player, one that i am not really sure that there is a place for in the "hardworking" midfiled that Klopp favours.
Overall no complaints, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Antonio all superb I thought.

So true...it has been obvious all season that against any well drilled and coached team that we are simply "not all that".
Moyes set up his team excellently and they played really well. Despite the loss I do take a little bit of satisfaction from seeing Moyes doing so well when his previous employers are so obviously missing the discipline and coaching that he provides.
Allison making mistakes didnt help...why can he simply focus on the ball rather than trying to manhandle Antonio? But once again shows lack of squad depth and a blindspot by Klopp when it comes to them. Really dont think Miniamino, AOC should be near the first team squad....and Thiago really is a luxury player, one that i am not really sure that there is a place for in the "hardworking" midfiled that Klopp favours.
Bloody hell! Fair comment!!
Shame your manager can't show such magnanimity.

Maybe so. But my point is that the standard of refs and indeed VAR is such that things will only improve if they are called out. There is obviously a limit to the freedom of speech in relation to this and perhaps Klopp and others may sometimes breach this and get fined. Censorship, enforced by a draconian rule which
docks points is not the answer.

It will not improve while Riley is head of referees! I’ll say it again Managers come out and complain to get decisions in the future to go in there favour! If Klopp is coming out and thinking calling out referees will improve them why doesn’t he see incidents his players do?

There’s no way this is a genuine dipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.