Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classless Klop.

The skip rats have genuinely found their perfect manager.
He absolutely is made to measure for that cesspit of a club. Their deluded, entitled, lying and bitter supporters have found a kindred spirit and spokesman in this appalling classless and unsporting clown.

See this what’s happens when you moan about referee decisions and why fergie never stopped whinging about referees!

Sky all over Klopp last moaning about the referee and with Riley being weak bellend he WILL have a word, watch next Liverpool game a corner comes in Alison falls over referee will blow his whistle.

There should be a rule that managers can not question any referee decisions if they do they should be docked 1 points.

Amazing how they never seem to see Salah diving like a ****….
When I saw what was an obvious dive for that free kick I expected a detailed examination of the incident. I was rather foolish to expect that and I don't think it got a mention from anybody. Now while the dippers do have a case about the first goal and a possible red they got back into the game by cheating. although must admit it was one hell of a free kick.

See this what’s happens when you moan about referee decisions and why fergie never stopped whinging about referees!

Sky all over Klopp last moaning about the referee and with Riley being weak bellend he WILL have a word, watch next Liverpool game a corner comes in Alison falls over referee will blow his whistle.

There should be a rule that managers can not question any referee decisions if they do they should be docked 1 points.
That is a silly suggestion. If anything they should have more scope to be critical of the generally poor standard of the officials on and off the field in the PL.

That is a silly suggestion. If anything they should have more scope to be critical of the generally poor standard of the officials on and off the field in the PL.

You put your complaints to Riley head of referees! like city do and have done in the past! You only make it public to get decisions in the future your way!

You put your complaints to Riley head of referees! like city do and have done in the past! You only make it public to get decisions in the future your way!
Maybe so. But my point is that the standard of refs and indeed VAR is such that things will only improve if they are called out. There is obviously a limit to the freedom of speech in relation to this and perhaps Klopp and others may sometimes breach this and get fined. Censorship, enforced by a draconian rule which
docks points is not the answer.

Maybe so. But my point is that the standard of refs and indeed VAR is such that things will only improve if they are called out. There is obviously a limit to the freedom of speech in relation to this and perhaps Klopp and others may sometimes breach this and get fined. Censorship, enforced by a draconian rule which
docks points is not the answer.
What if the rule only applies to teams who play in red?

Anyone else think Klopp seems massively out of breath and really struggles in his interviews ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.