Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the system provides data to them to say how many people have entered the stadium. Is it not beyond belief to say that it can also give an accurate number of rejections? No expert on QR codes but I would imagine they are unique and if there was fake tickets then in batches they would have the same code. So once the code has been used initially it detects this and denies entry. But like I say am no expert.

The Liverpool side already have this angle covered to some degree. It‘s being claimed that a number of bona fide VIP tickets were rejected by the scanning machines. Therefore the technology was bollox.

If it’s that simple, the I agree.

It does seem that lots of people got in with snides. That has to mean that the QR codes must have been reusable or that the people making the snides somehow knew which QR codes would be used.

If that’s the case, they won’t be able to prove it either way.

They did suss out some of the cheaper versions easily

347B6CD0-C6D7-4280-B65B-98B9DE7626E3.jpeg

Surely the system provides data to them to say how many people have entered the stadium. Is it not beyond belief to say that it can also give an accurate number of rejections? No expert on QR codes but I would imagine they are unique and if there was fake tickets then in batches they would have the same code. So once the code has been used initially it detects this and denies entry. But like I say am no expert.
A hell of a lot of data can be extracted from scanner codes it verges on scary. I use them in my place of work. The info I'm allowed to see is nothing compared to what our fraud teams have access to.

Some so called journalists claiming the French are talking shite about the percentage of fakes maybe in for a shock when the true figures and how they were found is revealed.

When you go to Twickenham you use your smartphone and you get a qr code either 1 day or on the day of the match. The qr code is moving like refreshing all the time and if you screenshot you get a red message with this qr has be screen shot your access may be denied or compromised there is a warning not to do this. I feel this is the way to go to deter fakes
Liverpool and the fans didn’t want to use technology and requested paper tickets.

This will be the end of the paper ticket.
that’s a shame.

Ever since March we have been told that there is little opposition to Putin's war and almost total support for "the president" because Putin is very careful to "control the narrative" by ensuring that the Russian public have no access to objective analysis. Now I see clearly that Liverpool and our media can do it just as effectively - objective analysis is nowhere to be found in our media. The saving grace is that the English football watching public knows full well that the events of Saturday night are reruns of previous events over the course of many years when a group ofLiverpool fans have disgraced English football. And the last day of the season shows that the "anyone but Liverpool" movement is as strong as ever. Let's hope that UEFA finds the guts to act now IT is the target.

He's a shady **** who plays for the Scouse. I wouldn't be surprised.

Rick Parry will be on speed dial to his UEFA mates.
Surely he's got to be a big suspect in the tickets being copied stakes, if his own F&F ones were duplicated. How does that happen without him being complicit? And he's clearly thick as fuck, so openly confessing in claiming to be a victim fits his profile.

I think there's a lot of things at play here.

Fuck it, just ban them for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.