Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone else stuck for two hours but he manages to walk from end to end!!
Not saying it was the fans fault or not…..but you can see which so called journos are dippers so easily now
Made their minds up without any facts and so aggressive with ‘the truth’
Can someone send the picture, to his twitter, from there website with the fans all showing fake tickets through the gates. He might remember then

Everyone else stuck for two hours but he manages to walk from end to end!!
Not saying it was the fans fault or not…..but you can see which so called journos are dippers so easily now
Made their minds up without any facts and so aggressive with ‘the truth’

He's a smarmy fucker, the sort who sat you down with a nice cup of coffee and told you getting an endowment mortgage was the best thing since sliced bread.

When they prove there were thousands of fake tickets and dispel this scouse myth they're creating I wonder how the scousers will turn the fake ticket debacle into a UEFA problem and not one of their own making. This wasn't Liverpool fans unwittingly buying fakes and beigg scammed as they'll inevitably claim, the overwhelming majority knew full well they were fake but having a fake gets them through the first few checkpoints and gives them an opportunity and a justification in their mind to attempt to jib in.

Well done to the French and UEFA for not accepting this bullshit. I hope they come down hard on Liverpool, there needs to be a deterrent, they did this when they played spurs a few years back, it's escalated considerably this time, what happens next time they reach a major final and they try it again? They won't stop until there's serious punishment or there's a fatality.

View attachment 45423View attachment 45424
Nothing to see here 97DB3676-10AD-4D16-A561-42F3B4CB73CD.jpeg

Great. And well done for shoehorning in EPTAS. Most impressed with anyone who knows that song.brilliant song from (my slightly biased) greatest singer of all time (1971 btw but who is counting). Well done again !,,, :-). I so wish I could have come up with that
Thank you, after all my hard work had been ignored....
Thank you.

The media has shown its true colours in the last day or so.

Heysel has now successfully been expunged from the history books.

Fact: there were few, if any, snide tickets or ticketless fans.

Clearly the police should have waved everyone in with a cheery “Bonsoir, Monsieur Dipper, s'il vous plaît profiter bien du match.”

When they prove there were thousands of fake tickets and dispel this scouse myth they're creating I wonder how the scousers will turn the fake ticket debacle into a UEFA problem and not one of their own making. This wasn't Liverpool fans unwittingly buying fakes and beigg scammed as they'll inevitably claim, the overwhelming majority knew full well they were fake but having a fake gets them through the first few checkpoints and gives them an opportunity and a justification in their mind to attempt to jib in.

Well done to the French and UEFA for not accepting this bullshit. I hope they come down hard on Liverpool, there needs to be a deterrent, they did this when they played spurs a few years back, it's escalated considerably this time, what happens next time they reach a major final and they try it again? They won't stop until there's serious punishment or there's a fatality.

View attachment 45423View attachment 45424
Scousers will claim that the fakes are fake fakes made by UEFA. Simples lah.

How can they prove it now?
Surely the system provides data to them to say how many people have entered the stadium. Is it not beyond belief to say that it can also give an accurate number of rejections? No expert on QR codes but I would imagine they are unique and if there was fake tickets then in batches they would have the same code. So once the code has been used initially it detects this and denies entry. But like I say am no expert.

Surely the system provides data to them to say how many people have entered the stadium. Is it not beyond belief to say that it can also give an accurate number of rejections? No expert on QR codes but I would imagine they are unique and if there was fake tickets then in batches they would have the same code. So once the code has been used initially it detects this and denies entry. But like I say am no expert.
If it’s that simple, the I agree.

It does seem that lots of people got in with snides. That has to mean that the QR codes must have been reusable or that the people making the snides somehow knew which QR codes would be used.

If that’s the case, they won’t be able to prove it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.