Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
this must be written by a 10 year old, from rawk, of course,

That bothers me in that it does further enable sportswashing, so it plays right into the hands of those hijacking the game we love for their own gain.

Parking that elephant in the corner of the room for a moment, though, and it's the biggest compliment there is to Liverpool. We absolutely terrify everyone, and it's truly glorious.

So many people out there cannot function unless we aren't winning something. Imagine having to live your life in that way.

Abu Dhabi are everyone's useful idiots, because they don't count, but we do. We terrify our opposition like no other club can.

The rest are content with their own masochism, and will happily be pushed further and further down the pecking order just so long as Liverpool are hampered by the sportswashing arses they subserviently lick.

Surely he's got to be a big suspect in the tickets being copied stakes, if his own F&F ones were duplicated. How does that happen without him being complicit? And he's clearly thick as fuck, so openly confessing in claiming to be a victim fits his profile.

I think there's a lot of things at play here.

Fuck it, just ban them for 10 years.
Simple and effective....

c6466ddd3aff479bae58985e9ce34aa3.jpeg
Meanwhile...

A hell of a lot of data can be extracted from scanner codes it verges on scary. I use them in my place of work. The info I'm allowed to see is nothing compared to what our fraud teams have access to.

Some so called journalists claiming the French are talking shite about the percentage of fakes maybe in for a shock when the true figures and how they were found is revealed.
The thing is common sense tells you how can a journalist even know anything about the percentage of fakes? The only people that can know is the authorities because they were the ones who issued the tickets and were doing the scanning. If a few fakes turn up and idiots begin jumping fences then queues begin to build. It seems like the French police shut one of the gates for this reason.

The thing too is the queues can't be explained by incompetence from the authorities because Liverpool were given an allocation of just 20,000 seats. The Reebok near me can hold 28,000 so are they saying that the French national stadium couldn't cope with the numbers for the average gate of a championship game?

I think the obvious scenario is tons of Liverpool fans travelled, most genuine, some chancing fake tickets and some with literally no tickets (as Klopp told them to do). All 3 groups went to the stadium and the authorities/police were overwhelmed and chaos ensued because of the shear fact that 40,000+ turned up to a 20,000 allocation.

Ha ha! Upon reading the article though, that Hogan bloke who is criticising the French for saying certain things before the independent inquiry has been conducted comes across as someone who knows the truth will out and it won’t be a good look for some of their fans!

Ha ha! Upon reading the article though, that Hogan bloke who is criticising the French for saying certain things before the independent inquiry has been conducted comes across as someone who knows the truth will out and it won’t be a good look for some of their fans!

Everton will need to be kept informed too…

Fuck me it’ll be so funny if UEFA punish them and fine them for extra policing costs.

Cerefin if you have an ounce of humour about you, do it.

Haha funny

they literally believe their own bullshit.
Take it down because people are accusing us of jibbing and by posting that it proves that we did but we dont want to be actually accused of it.

they are fuckin mental!!!! Weirdo’s
Deny deny deny

Attachments

• 6EF47B29-758A-4CBA-B8F0-B527BFD78B68.jpeg
    6EF47B29-758A-4CBA-B8F0-B527BFD78B68.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 108
When they prove there were thousands of fake tickets and dispel this scouse myth they're creating I wonder how the scousers will turn the fake ticket debacle into a UEFA problem and not one of their own making. This wasn't Liverpool fans unwittingly buying fakes and beigg scammed as they'll inevitably claim, the overwhelming majority knew full well they were fake but having a fake gets them through the first few checkpoints and gives them an opportunity and a justification in their mind to attempt to jib in.

Well done to the French and UEFA for not accepting this bullshit. I hope they come down hard on Liverpool, there needs to be a deterrent, they did this when they played spurs a few years back, it's escalated considerably this time, what happens next time they reach a major final and they try it again? They won't stop until there's serious punishment or there's a fatality.

View attachment 45423View attachment 45424
Anyone who bought or sold one of these has absolutely zero right to bang on about “the 96” ever again. The more I think about it the more angry it makes me as the real world consequences could have been much, much worse than they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.