Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McAteer was at Sunderland he was in group of players who went out for a pizza. The waitress asked him if he wanted his cut into 4 or 8. He answered "4. I don't think I could eat 8".

Robbie Fowler: I'm writing my autobiography
Jason McAteer: Really? What's it about?

As recounted by Fowler on Ireland's Off the Ball.

Frank Lampard find 30 grand for making comments about officials after Liverpool game.

Herr Klopp does it after every game and nothing is ever said?
Yeah but did Frank say “That’s how it is” after his comments? Juergy does it every time, makes his point then says “that’s how it is” or “we accept” blah blah blah which makes it seem like he actually agrees with said incident & makes him impervious to punishment. If you’ve never noticed it you will now…. It’s Feckin annoying

Hold on a minute Oliver Holt, you biased hypocritical fucking ****

Where was this stance when we were being accused of FFP wrong-doing by fucking everyone and there dog
Here’s oli accusing the French government of fabricating evidence of fake tickets.
He needs to take a step back but the journos are so priced in now they won’t be able to

4F13E8D9-CB95-4E1F-8BE9-A9256CB04551.png27C6DAC4-1C65-402F-8FE8-D7E8A1597F5D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.