Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clearly never had the resolve to see out a nursing degree and persue a real vocation
Went for the money shot like so many Pool loving Tories
She said the Tories didn't liv
Safety Ignored? No it wasn't, too many of your supporters pitched up to the game with forged tickets. If it was ignored they would've opened the gates like at Hillsbrough you thick red pricks

UEFA Scum? - I thought you were European Royalty?
If you do not worship our cult you are scum.
The same loon who put that on might have given a witness statement on what he was told to say.

Bing born in Droylsden and going to school in Moss side in the 70’s I‘ve always been 100% anti Man U and their fans since day one.Liverpool and their fans never came into it it was an ordinary game that we always lost.
Its changed in recent years …and its not the side its the supporters and the media that literally are scared stiff to say the slightest thing against them…no one will for fear of being outed and put up against a wall and shot.Well not publically anyway.

Have heard nothing of any injuries sustained by fans in Paris , which considering the English media response these figures must be huge.
I would imagine somewhere between 40-50k fans went there without tickets and to enjoy the atmosphere. No problem with that and the city put on a fanzone for them and screened the game.
So in hindsight all the french police appear to have done is used pepper spray as a dispersal technique to avoid disorder.
They have nothing to respond to in my eyes and if anything they avoided disorder on a much higher level

Although I’m just as sceptical as you of the victims’ slant, mate, there may be valid criticism of the ticket checking logistics.

As I understand it, there was to be an outer ring where obvious try-ons would be weeded out without crowding the turnstile areas. It sounds to me like the system didn’t work as intended. However we don’t know all the facts and maybe the enquiry will shed light.

By the same token, I’d expect the enquiry to be less forgiving of LFC and dipper fans‘ culpability than our craven media.

Bing born in Droylsden and going to school in Moss side in the 70’s I‘ve always been 100% anti Man U and their fans since day one.Liverpool and their fans never came into it it was an ordinary game that we always lost.
Its changed in recent years …and its not the side its the supporters and the media that literally are scared stiff to say the slightest thing against them…no one will for fear of being outed and put up against a wall and shot.Well not publically anyway.
I’ve always actually hated liverpool, but certainly more i recent years

As for Man U, I hated a lot of their glory supporting fans over the years, the way the media would cream over them etc and a lot of bowing down to them from the FA and Ref’s etc, but honestly, I’ve never thought they’re a horrible club per se, in some ways they are but not in the way the Victimpool are. With Man Utd, I’ve found their travelling supporters to be relatively decent enough for the most part.

Liverpool on the other hand have a really high percentage of backwards idiots among their supporters that seem to cause trouble wherever they go, act aggressively even towards their own fans and just out for trouble. I know all clubs have some dickhead supporters, ours too, but Liverpool have huge amounts that have no respect for others, even their own.

Look at our final last year with Chelsea, no major problems from either sides fans.

The common denominator always seems to be Liverpool.

There's no way UEFA will lay the blame at the door of the French and France. The French President and Ministers will make sure of that. If you were Ceferin and UEFA, who are you not going to publicly shame and blame, the French or FSG and the Scousers, who as well all know across Europe, have a history of lawlessness at European and CL cup finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.