Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that he saw that one either. I hope he kept his receipt for when he got his eyes treated over the summer as they seem to have done something where he only sees issues that affect his team negatively!
He uses the same opticians as Arsene Wenger..

I haven't lived in Manchester since 1968, but no way is the Manc being knocked out of me. Still got the walk and everything.
LOL fair play to you....even when growing up my old man used to give me a "clip round the ear" if I ever spoke with a scouse accent.
And then when I went to Uni in London some of the locals in the pub reckoned they couldnt understand me due to my accent...being so anti "scouse" that they once played a league darts match one short rather than have me play for them. A darts team that at the time was dominated by West Ham & Millwall fans

LOL fair play to you....even when growing up my old man used to give me a "clip round the ear" if I ever spoke with a scouse accent.
And then when I went to Uni in London some of the locals in the pub reckoned they couldnt understand me due to my accent...being so anti "scouse" that they once played a league darts match one short rather than have me play for them. A darts team that at the time was dominated by West Ham & Millwall fans

You might just be a bit of a ****?

Its amazing how the media still rim Klopp despite him being an obnoxious brat when he loses. I remember when he nearly squared upto a ball boy at Goodison when they drew. A proper unhinged freak.

He has also won one domestic cup in +6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.