Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no way this is a genuine dipper.
and you would be right....from the Wirral don't you know...higher class of bins there.
...Or maybe its 'coz I havent lived in the NW for 35years now and it has been knocked out of me.

Just watched MOTD and the hammers / dippers game, west ham looked good value for the win, no way it was a foul on allison (amazing it wasn't given but no way was it a foul) and then the 2 dippers goals came from free kicks, both of which were the softest of soft free kicks, then bingo having a go that 2 of the hammers goals were set pieces even though the dipper ones were also both set pieces!! Deluded banana split look alike git (even with his makeover)

Perhaps Jurgen Flopp has spoken to Fergie and been advised to moan about decisions "The Squeaking gate gets the oil" type approach.
Salah may have got a slight nudge in the tackle, but surely, VAR can see his totally unnatural and exaggerated fall.
not when they dont watch it just give it
clear and obvious time to mic them up

and you would be right....from the Wirral don't you know...higher class of bins there.
...Or maybe its 'coz I havent lived in the NW for 35years now and it has been knocked out of me.
The Wirral isn't it just Wirral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.