Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mention the two free kicks, one converted, that were the result of Salah feeling the force of gravity. Have yer noticed he never seems to experience Earth's gravity until he's in or around the penalty area.
The amazing thing is gravity takes time to set in. In all the times in life I have ever been tripped it has made me fall 'downwards'. Somehow Salah falls upwards and flies through the air before gravity pulls him back down again

Jesus how many times are they going to show the 1st West Ham goal and asking if its a foul and repeating Klopp on Sky. We all know the drill, repeat it all the time, put ref under pressure so next time its a free kick not a goal. And of course nothing repeated for yet another Salah dive for their 1st goal

It will not improve while Riley is head of referees! I’ll say it again Managers come out and complain to get decisions in the future to go in there favour! If Klopp is coming out and thinking calling out referees will improve them why doesn’t he see incidents his players do?
Perhaps Jurgen Flopp has spoken to Fergie and been advised to moan about decisions "The Squeaking gate gets the oil" type approach.
Salah may have got a slight nudge in the tackle, but surely, VAR can see his totally unnatural and exaggerated fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.