Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a whole lot fewer posts in this seasons Dipper's thread. I'm pretty sure this time last season it was neck and neck with the Stretford Rat's thread.

Last seasons Dipper's thread was locked on 1743 pages, and the Rag's 2035 which is only a difference of 293 pages.

This season, the Rags are currently on 1100 and the Dipper's 177 which is a whopping 923 page difference already.

Did it mean more last season?

There seems to be a whole lot fewer posts in this seasons Dipper's thread. I'm pretty sure this time last season it was neck and neck with the Stretford Rat's thread.

Last seasons Dipper's thread was locked on 1743 pages, and the Rag's 2035 which is only a difference of 293 pages.

This season, the Rags are currently on 1100 and the Dipper's 177 which is a whopping 923 page difference already.

Did it mean more last season?
I had noticed and thought the same myself.
I think it is mostly due to Greggory Peccary not wishing to talk football and the resultant lack of responses.
In reality I thought it was simply down to "you lot" thinking that Liverpool were not really a threat this year and that your noisy neighbours, along with pantomime villains/dames (Ronnie/Bruno) were a more serious threat.

Also maybe there are only so many times that one poster can simply post "Cunts"/"Scum" etc, whereas there is alot more mileage in the comedy vehicle that is ole at the wheel.

...and in response...
it ALWAYS means more

I think it is mostly due to Greggory Peccary not wishing to talk football and the resultant lack of responses.
In reality I thought it was simply down to "you lot" thinking that Liverpool were not really a threat this year and that your noisy neighbours, along with pantomime villains/dames (Ronnie/Bruno) were a more serious threat.

Also maybe there are only so many times that one poster can simply post "Cunts"/"Scum" etc, whereas there is alot more mileage in the comedy vehicle that is ole at the wheel.

...and in response...
it ALWAYS means more
Now there's a challenge.

Cunts.

...and in response...
it ALWAYS means more
Dippers are always a threat so long as there is media and referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.