Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon your right, bit daft of City not to change the passwords though.. First thing I would have done the day he said he was fucking off …
They didn't use their old passwords when they left. They used their former colleagues' passwords who were still working at City. How they got them is unknown. Perhaps they stole them, probably there was a password sharing culture, like at many places. To avoid what happened City would have to ask everyone in the organisation to change their passwords and do this everytime someone leaves. Not really practical.
What happened was a disgrace and should have been investigated by the police or the Information Commissioner. Stealing (and sharing) passwords is a breach of the Computer Misuse Act. Instead Edwards and his pals were promoted to top jobs at LFC. The PL brushed it under the carpet.
I suspect there was a password sharing culture at City and that's why we agreed to the £1m pay-out from Liverpool and tried to keep the matter under wraps.

They didn't use their old passwords when they left. They used their former colleagues' passwords who were still working at City. How they got them is unknown. Perhaps they stole them, probably there was a password sharing culture, like at many places. To avoid what happened City would have to ask everyone in the organisation to change their passwords and do this everytime someone leaves. Not really practical.
What happened was a disgrace and should have been investigated by the police or the Information Commissioner. Stealing (and sharing) passwords is a breach of the Computer Misuse Act. Instead Edwards and his pals were promoted to top jobs at LFC. The PL brushed it under the carpet.
I suspect there was a password sharing culture at City and that's why we agreed to the £1m pay-out from Liverpool and tried to keep the matter under wraps.
No argument with that assessment mate but it’s still naive of the club not to insist on IT access security measures when he was leaving …

The other factor they could not control is someone in the department leaking the new info, which may have happened, that could be traced to an individual or individuals though couldnt it ??

I have to admit I’m barely IT literate but it just seems a bit amateur they way it panned out. Shave they accepted the bribe to drop it from the dippers

No argument with that assessment mate but it’s still naive of the club not to insist on IT access security measures when he was leaving …

The other factor they could not control is someone in the department leaking the new info, which may have happened, that could be traced to an individual or individuals though couldnt it ??

I have to admit I’m barely IT literate but it just seems a bit amateur they way it panned out. Shave they accepted the bribe to drop it from the dippers
This is why Two Factor Authentication is essential for any kind of online accounts or transactions because unless a third party has access to the second factor (a code via text/personal email) then they won't be able to access anything even if they have the logon details.

This is why Two Factor Authentication is essential for any kind of online accounts or transactions because unless a third party has access to the second factor (a code via text/personal email) then they won't be able to access anything even if they have the logon details.
In a nutshell mate, thanks for posting that, makes perfect sense, even to me ..

The deluded Coach Wreckers actually think they run LFC. It
probably explains why Henry and FSG will do anything not to upset the cult.

Liverpool supporters have insisted on a clause in a draft contract with the club on fan engagement, which effectively gives them a veto on any future involvement in a European Super League.

The contract, which will define the relationship between the club and fans, has been drawn up with the Spirit of Shankly supporters’ union.

It is a comprehensive agreement, which also includes another clause stating that the club must consult with fans if Liverpool are to play Premier League fixtures ‘away from Anfield’.

Liverpool supporters have insisted on a clause in a draft contract with the club on fan engagement, which effectively gives them a veto on any future involvement in a European Super League.

The contract, which will define the relationship between the club and fans, has been drawn up with the Spirit of Shankly supporters’ union.

It is a comprehensive agreement, which also includes another clause stating that the club must consult with fans if Liverpool are to play Premier League fixtures ‘away from Anfield’.
Living in La La land?

It’s not necessarily a bad thing, wish we had a similar clause.

the fact they think they run LFC when Liverpool make a similar profit to us but FSG take it all out of the club is fucking delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.