Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deluded Coach Wreckers actually think they run LFC. It
probably explains why Henry and FSG will do anything not to upset the cult.

Liverpool supporters have insisted on a clause in a draft contract with the club on fan engagement, which effectively gives them a veto on any future involvement in a European Super League.

The contract, which will define the relationship between the club and fans, has been drawn up with the Spirit of Shankly supporters’ union.

It is a comprehensive agreement, which also includes another clause stating that the club must consult with fans if Liverpool are to play Premier League fixtures ‘away from Anfield’.
Actually think that’s a great idea.

The deluded Coach Wreckers actually think they run LFC. It
probably explains why Henry and FSG will do anything not to upset the cult.

Liverpool supporters have insisted on a clause in a draft contract with the club on fan engagement, which effectively gives them a veto on any future involvement in a European Super League.

The contract, which will define the relationship between the club and fans, has been drawn up with the Spirit of Shankly supporters’ union.

It is a comprehensive agreement, which also includes another clause stating that the club must consult with fans if Liverpool are to play Premier League fixtures ‘away from Anfield’.
Good for them. I fully support the fact they are embracing the Barcelona model. 51% shares for the fans followed by overspending, no investment in infrastructure and 26 voting rounds before someone can make a decision.
With a bit of luck they will go belly up quicker than Barca.
(Notice I didn't mention the fans stealing all the profits? That would be too stereotypical......... true but stereotypical)

Hate Liverpool as you like... they're under competent ownership with a world-class manager. As opposed to the Scum - incompetent ownership concerned only with profit - coupled with a middle-of-the-road manager.

Hate Liverpool as you like... they're under competent ownership with a world-class manager. As opposed to the Scum - incompetent ownership concerned only with profit - coupled with a middle-of-the-road manager.
I think you’re being rather generous to the troll there.

Yeah Klopp was a top appointment at the time and I’d thought he’d never go there! Now next manager appointment will be key.

There seems to be a whole lot fewer posts in this seasons Dipper's thread. I'm pretty sure this time last season it was neck and neck with the Stretford Rat's thread.

Last seasons Dipper's thread was locked on 1743 pages, and the Rag's 2035 which is only a difference of 293 pages.

This season, the Rags are currently on 1100 and the Dipper's 177 which is a whopping 923 page difference already.

Did it mean more last season?
Nah.

Mods banning posters for having the temerity of having honest opinions on the Scouse.

It would be level pegging with the vermin thread otherwise.

There seems to be a whole lot fewer posts in this seasons Dipper's thread. I'm pretty sure this time last season it was neck and neck with the Stretford Rat's thread.

Last seasons Dipper's thread was locked on 1743 pages, and the Rag's 2035 which is only a difference of 293 pages.

This season, the Rags are currently on 1100 and the Dipper's 177 which is a whopping 923 page difference already.

Did it mean more last season?
The rags are a laughing stock, looks like we rubbing it in 1636908304641.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.