Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does PR37 get in it? No Son, Rodri, Walker, Ederson, Kane, Tiago SIlva, the list goes on. Pointless team.
Salah has said he left room in his trophy cabinet for the award, should have plenty of room as the champions league and Premier league trophies would have taken a lot of room. Fuck the dippers and their ageing squad, the asthma medication will not help them next year

PFA team of the year just been announced. Six fucking dippers in it. What a complete load of bollocks. Glorious cup winning bottlers is all they are
Is anyone actually arsed
De bruyne won it last year and he wasn’t in our top three players
Media hype wins awards like this but it doesn’t win league titles

Liverpool actually paid
£75m for van dijk
£65m for Alison
£45m for jota
£44m for salah
£35m for oxlade chamberlain - wtf!
£35m for konate
£53m for keita
£44m for Fabinho
£50m for Diaz

How on earth do the compete on such a shoestring ????
I reckon even after all that they've still got about £3.50 left from the Coutinho deal

It comes down to my last point ... GPC could have won 4 CL titles if he had come up against a weaker CL finalist ... as luck would have it, he came up against one of the greatest teams ever to play, managed by one of the greatest ever. This is the context that people miss out when they shit on GPC's CL trophy haul.
I think the same thing will happen to Klopp. I think this is the season where it goes wrong for him ... Mane and Salah both look demotivated, VvD (age)/Konate (body) both look increasingly injury-prone, Allison seems to have lost confidence, Thiago was always overrated - especially after his last season at Bayern, Jota/Diaz are great 3rd attackers but not good enough to lead, etc. Lots of problems for Klopp.
Or to put another perspective on it - had Bayern not hit the woodwork numerous times in Barcelona and John Terry hadn’t slipped, he’d have won fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.