Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFA team of the year just been announced. Six fucking dippers in it. What a complete load of bollocks. Glorious cup winning bottlers is all they are

Now taking all these important stats into account, how the bloody hell can you say that Klopp will be underrated he's barely on the list of managers who have won it.
It comes down to my last point ... GPC could have won 4 CL titles if he had come up against a weaker CL finalist ... as luck would have it, he came up against one of the greatest teams ever to play, managed by one of the greatest ever. This is the context that people miss out when they shit on GPC's CL trophy haul.
I think the same thing will happen to Klopp. I think this is the season where it goes wrong for him ... Mane and Salah both look demotivated, VvD (age)/Konate (body) both look increasingly injury-prone, Allison seems to have lost confidence, Thiago was always overrated - especially after his last season at Bayern, Jota/Diaz are great 3rd attackers but not good enough to lead, etc. Lots of problems for Klopp.

Did you go from supporting the rags to the dippers recently or did you always have both kits just in case?
I'm a Madrid supporter.

Next time why don’t you just stay off the internet for awhile when we win. I’m sure football is not important now anyway.
In your zealousness to be a top-blue, I think you may be losing your mind. What are you even arguing about?

Di matteo also has a champions league winner’s medal.I will leave you to think on that.
Are you really comparing Di Matteo's abilities with Klopp's abilities? Refer to my 2nd response above.

(I Can't Get No) Quadruple.
I See A Red Shirt, And I Want To Paint It Blue.

You Can't Always Get What You Want...

234e28cc73ad7bf36bef434d9c31dd0fc26dbb8d.jpg

Last edited:
PFA team of the year just been announced. Six fucking dippers in it. What a complete load of bollocks. Glorious cup winning bottlers is all they are
How does PR37 get in it? No Son, Rodri, Walker, Ederson, Kane, Tiago SIlva, the list goes on. Pointless team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.