Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both sides have made great signings here with city obviously getting the better player at this point.

The bottom line though is that both sides are gonna get between 90-100 points no matter who they buy. It’s the law of diminishing returns. It is going to be close again. Don’t kid yourselves otherwise.

We had an individual world class goal scorer on the bench in the CL final but Pep didn't play him from the start and only gave him 13 minutes to win the game for us.
Big mistake which he hopefully won't repeat.

Sergio , in my opinion the greatest player in the history of our club.
CTID
He’s certainly in the top 3 behind Colin Bell on my list ..

See the dippers are signing a kid from Aberdeen, Calvin Ramsey. He's got that snidey Andy Robertson look about him so should fit in well and apparently he can shove upto 14 stone over the hoardings at his tender age

We had an individual world class goal scorer on the bench in the CL final but Pep didn't play him from the start and only gave him 13 minutes to win the game for us.
Big mistake which he hopefully won't repeat.

Sergio , in my opinion the greatest player in the history of our club.
CTID
Injured a lot. Again, so I don’t think at any point during that season he was ever fully fit. Look at his goals in that last game. Was like a charity game for him. I wouldn’t have started him in that final, especially when the false 9 walked us to the final. Shame pep made several bigger errors than that on the night.

I always try and find some positive in any bad situation...the bad situation being that we are starting to have this habit of finishing 2nd to you lot.
The positive being that City are a truly great team and so to get so close and to (in my view and taking the sort of spin that the Echo usually puts on things) push City to being even better...has to have some positives to it.
Yes it is galling to lose by a point again, but then, really is there any shame in coming 2nd to this City side by a point twice?
Just try harder!
I'm not sure that Haaland is a game changer, in the sense that you are already at the peak, but that he will make it evemn harder to keep up with you. I see Nunez as an attempt to try and keep up...the old line of going backwards if you dont strengthen. Whereas, with Mane going and possibly Salah, they have to do something.
Certainly going to be interesting, especially when you lob in a mid season WC.
“Bad situation”. You won two trophies! Great run in the champions league, finished above most teams in the premier league..
Every other team in the country apart from the has beens from just outside of Manchester would not think this a “bad situation” at all!
Just most of you lot. You really a are self pitying whining self absorbed bunch eh. :)

Mane's on 200K and Salah's on 225K, they're paying their new wonderboy roughly the same as they pay Matip/Milner/Kieta; which is low considering he's the bestest in the world ever,
Karius still picking up a salary then. They conveniently forgot about him didn’t they

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.